Just talked with WingsofRedemption. He is a tad full of himself.

#11shadowlucas27Posted 2/7/2013 10:13:47 PM
Yes, this is the same man that destroyed his controller after being beat by TheSyndicateProject in a 1v1 in Cod 4.
#12rx7187Posted 2/7/2013 10:13:52 PM
Wings is alright dude.
#13CaffeineSnorterPosted 2/7/2013 10:14:05 PM
CaffeineSnorter posted...
He is literally the worst example of humanity.

He really is a nice guy. He donated money to buy a girl a wheelchair and paid for her surgery on her spine. I remember them talking about it in one of the PKAs. One of the ones where woody has zombie gameplay up. You are just throwing insults based on what little you know about the person. Listen to the PKAs. Read about the people he has helped. I mean seriously your insults are baseless.

Lmao, so you think acting like a complete POS 99% of the time is all right if that 1% of the time you come off as a hero? You must love My Name Is Earl.

You must not watch or listen to PKA if you believe he is actually like that. You are basing your opinion off of ****. Also, I hate My Name is Earl.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#14The_Last_AznPosted 2/7/2013 10:14:20 PM
He has an a-hole persona. It makes him worse that he actively tries to be nice, which is something he's clearly not.
---
Gamertag: The Last Azn
Black FC: 4513 0061 7179
#15shadowlucas27Posted 2/7/2013 10:17:33 PM

He really is a nice guy. He donated money to buy a girl a wheelchair and paid for her surgery on her spine. I remember them talking about it in one of the PKAs. One of the ones where woody has zombie gameplay up. You are just throwing insults based on what little you know about the person. Listen to the PKAs. Read about the people he has helped. I mean seriously your insults are baseless.

Lmao, so you think acting like a complete POS 99% of the time is all right if that 1% of the time you come off as a hero? You must love My Name Is Earl.

You must not watch or listen to PKA if you believe he is actually like that. You are basing your opinion off of ****. Also, I hate My Name is Earl.

The only reason he did any of those things is because he just wanted more publicity. If people heard about his "heroic" donations, they would most likely search him up on YouTube. More views= more money.
#16CaffeineSnorterPosted 2/7/2013 10:19:37 PM

The only reason he did any of those things is because he just wanted more publicity. If people heard about his "heroic" donations, they would most likely search him up on YouTube. More views= more money.

Just like Ghandi man. That attention whore.
---
#17shadowlucas27Posted 2/7/2013 10:24:45 PM
Yes, because Ghandi only helped one person in a publicity stunt so more people would come watch his idiotic videos on YouTube. Oh wait, that's just Wings.
#18CaffeineSnorterPosted 2/7/2013 10:28:05 PM
Yes, because Ghandi only helped one person in a publicity stunt so more people would come watch his idiotic videos on YouTube. Oh wait, that's just Wings.

If you want to be technical about it Ghandi didn't do a damn thing. Atleast Wings put out the money to help out charities and people. He has donated large amounts of money to multiple charities. Both Woody and Wings have been big on charities.
---
#19shadowlucas27Posted 2/7/2013 10:31:48 PM

If you want to be technical about it Ghandi didn't do a damn thing. Atleast Wings put out the money to help out charities and people. He has donated large amounts of money to multiple charities. Both Woody and Wings have been big on charities.

Did you really just saw Ghandi didn't do a damn thing? I think that makes you automatically lose.
#20reseacher2000Posted 2/7/2013 10:31:56 PM

This guy doesn't know what colonizing means or what the British empire is. Do you even American?
---
GT:gansterchief