Just talked with WingsofRedemption. He is a tad full of himself.

#21MG42_CHEFPosted 2/7/2013 10:31:56 PM
Ever been hounded by paprazzi? Same thing applies to being big onYT. You get tired of people dogging you watching and waiting for a mistake and you justbecome defensive about everything. Wings is a nice dude. Yeah sure he cares about his KD and sure, he may care too much about the CoD, but is it wrong to be passionate about something?
---
"I loved throwing cans of flatulance at people sitting in corners. Even the hitmarker noise sounded like a fart. I will also miss those days." -aj4x94
#22MegaTape13Posted 2/7/2013 10:33:06 PM
This is not complicated.

Within the CoD/Youtube community, he behaves like an arrogant turd. Therefore, within the CoD/Youtube community, he deserves to be treated like an arrogant turd.
---
Oh the movie never ends...
GT: IHOP 13
#23shadowlucas27Posted 2/7/2013 10:35:29 PM
Well, moral of the story is, I don't like Wings, a lot of other people don't like wings, and a small amount of people do like Wings (not the chicken kind either)
#24CaffeineSnorterPosted 2/7/2013 10:35:31 PM
CaffeineSnorter posted...
Yes, because Ghandi only helped one person in a publicity stunt so more people would come watch his idiotic videos on YouTube. Oh wait, that's just Wings.

If you want to be technical about it Ghandi didn't do a damn thing. Atleast Wings put out the money to help out charities and people. He has donated large amounts of money to multiple charities. Both Woody and Wings have been big on charities.

Did you really just saw Ghandi didn't do a damn thing? I think that makes you automatically lose.

The next thing you are going to tell me is that gun laws have saved lives.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#25DougEInstructorPosted 2/7/2013 10:35:37 PM
murdokthegreat posted...
He puts his KD on Eharmony. Nothing has worked out so far

I put my k/d on christianmingle.com and I've gotten a lot of positive responses.
#26shadowlucas27Posted 2/7/2013 10:37:47 PM
Yes, because Ghandi only helped one person in a publicity stunt so more people would come watch his idiotic videos on YouTube. Oh wait, that's just Wings.

If you want to be technical about it Ghandi didn't do a damn thing. Atleast Wings put out the money to help out charities and people. He has donated large amounts of money to multiple charities. Both Woody and Wings have been big on charities.

Did you really just saw Ghandi didn't do a damn thing? I think that makes you automatically lose.

Wow, you are really trying hard to change the subject.
#27CaffeineSnorterPosted 2/7/2013 10:38:30 PM
murdokthegreat posted...
He puts his KD on Eharmony. Nothing has worked out so far

I put my k/d on christianmingle.com and I've gotten a lot of positive responses.

CoD k/d or RL k/d? I mean the crusades was a big thing for a long time.
---
#28reseacher2000Posted 2/7/2013 10:38:53 PM

Just give up.
---
GT:gansterchief
#29CaffeineSnorterPosted 2/7/2013 10:40:39 PM

Wow, you are really trying hard to change the subject.

Next.
---
#30FeelMyBladePosted 2/7/2013 10:42:00 PM
rx7187 posted...
Wings is alright dude.