Just talked with WingsofRedemption. He is a tad full of himself.

#31shadowlucas27Posted 2/7/2013 9:43:04 PM
shadowlucas27 posted...
Well, moral of the story is, I don't like Wings, a lot of other people don't like wings, and a small amount of people do like Wings (not the chicken kind either)

See previous.
#32CaffeineSnorterPosted 2/7/2013 9:49:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL0979520796B02D2C&v=dEijgdfgIrc&feature=player_detailpage#t=1768s

Wings talking about his charity for the girl. Lasts about 3-4.5 minutes.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#33NinjaDeath911Posted 2/7/2013 9:53:07 PM
CaffeineSnorter posted...
He is literally the worst example of humanity.

He really is a nice guy. He donated money to buy a girl a wheelchair and paid for her surgery on her spine. I remember them talking about it in one of the PKAs. One of the ones where woody has zombie gameplay up. You are just throwing insults based on what little you know about the person. Listen to the PKAs. Read about the people he has helped. I mean seriously your insults are baseless.

PKA makes my ears bleed between him and woody, their arrogance and constant talk of YouTube followers...I just don't like people who think they are "somebody" just because of YouTube.
#34shadowlucas27Posted 2/7/2013 9:55:28 PM
NinjaDeath911 posted...

He really is a nice guy. He donated money to buy a girl a wheelchair and paid for her surgery on her spine. I remember them talking about it in one of the PKAs. One of the ones where woody has zombie gameplay up. You are just throwing insults based on what little you know about the person. Listen to the PKAs. Read about the people he has helped. I mean seriously your insults are baseless.

PKA makes my ears bleed between him and woody, their arrogance and constant talk of YouTube followers...I just don't like people who think they are "somebody" just because of YouTube.

^This. They seem to believe that because people watch their YOUTUBE videos, it makes them better than the common man.
#35darealest47Posted 2/7/2013 9:56:22 PM
Who's this "wingsofredemption"?
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#36CaffeineSnorterPosted 2/7/2013 9:56:34 PM

People will climb the pedestals that other people put them on. Paris Hilton was famous for what? Youtube is like the C list of celebrities but still a celebrity. I mean Kyle was big enough that he was in the BOII commercial.
---
#37F_H_NukemPosted 2/7/2013 9:57:57 PM
shadowlucas27 posted...
Yes, because Ghandi only helped one person in a publicity stunt so more people would come watch his idiotic videos on YouTube. Oh wait, that's just Wings.

If you want to be technical about it Ghandi didn't do a damn thing. Atleast Wings put out the money to help out charities and people. He has donated large amounts of money to multiple charities. Both Woody and Wings have been big on charities.

Did you really just saw Ghandi didn't do a damn thing? I think that makes you automatically lose.

ghandi was INCREDIBLY racist. people only remember him for the questionable good things he did.

the merit of men should be judged on many lifetime good achievements, not one good deed held upon the countless bad ones he has done.
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#38Aether_LyricPosted 2/7/2013 9:58:10 PM
Wings is an awful representation of the youtube CoD community. No one is quite like him.
#39CaffeineSnorterPosted 2/7/2013 10:01:34 PM(edited)
shadowlucas27 posted...
Yes, because Ghandi only helped one person in a publicity stunt so more people would come watch his idiotic videos on YouTube. Oh wait, that's just Wings.

If you want to be technical about it Ghandi didn't do a damn thing. Atleast Wings put out the money to help out charities and people. He has donated large amounts of money to multiple charities. Both Woody and Wings have been big on charities.

Did you really just saw Ghandi didn't do a damn thing? I think that makes you automatically lose.

ghandi was INCREDIBLY racist. people only remember him for the questionable good things he did.

the merit of men should be judged on many lifetime good achievements, not one good deed held upon the countless bad ones he has done.

Don't forget about him showcasing himself on leaflets for recruiting army combatants.
---
#40KirbixPosted 2/7/2013 10:05:23 PM
The stupid in this topic is giving me a migraine.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus