Just talked with WingsofRedemption. He is a tad full of himself.

#41Soul_On_DisplayPosted 2/7/2013 11:07:34 PM
Lol I am glad that I barely watch CoD-anything on youtube. Pretty much the only person I have watched and subscribed to is XboxAhoy. Dat voice and accurate information, yo. From what I can grasp, it probably the polar opposite to this wings of redemption guy.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~
#42axes2t2Posted 2/7/2013 11:08:52 PM
Why do people waste time watching videos instead of actually playing the game ?

And this wings guy sucks.

That is all.
---
If a pizza has a radius 'Z' and depth 'A' then its Volume = Pi * Z * Z * A
#43CaffeineSnorterPosted 2/7/2013 11:11:53 PM

That is all.

My knowledge about CoD commentators comes from PKA. If they never spoke about them I don't know them. Like I only know G-unit because they spoke about the fake nuke multiple times. I've listened to almost all of 1-100. Great way to pass the time while driving to work.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#44Aether_LyricPosted 2/7/2013 11:13:06 PM
axes2t2 posted...

"Why do people waste time watching sport instead of playing them?"
#45MrB730Posted 2/7/2013 11:19:50 PM
I was never a fan of this guy but i remember when he threatened to kill himself then was all LOL JK! Then that douche keemstar did a whole livestream about it just to get ratings. Cant say it was a bad idea it got a ton of ppl watching his channel for once.
---
Thou shall not ragequit. - Commandment # 11
Rage is hilarious. Add me. TrollerSkatez
#46The_Last_AznPosted 2/7/2013 11:34:42 PM
Aether_Lyric posted...
axes2t2 posted...

"Why do people waste time watching sport instead of playing them?"

Bad analogy. There are physical limits to average people's bodies that don't allow them to dunk, block, kick 50+ yard field goals, do bicycle kicks, etc. That's why people watch top athletes compete.

Unless you are physically handicapped, there is literally nothing stopping you from becoming an absolute beast at an online video game. Doesn't matter if you are skinny as a twig or 40 years old.
---
Gamertag: The Last Azn
Black FC: 4513 0061 7179
#47BipBapBamPosted 2/7/2013 11:36:23 PM
Somebody should challenge him to a 1v1, I mean, if you win he'll even bribe you with $3k to lose to him in a rematch.
---
I'm careless, but I care.
GT: Noitrez
#48AirRawr_Posted 2/7/2013 11:48:09 PM
axes2t2 posted...

That is all.

because its entertainment. is it really so hard to understand
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#49zxrax_alt_1Posted 2/8/2013 12:00:11 AM
Wings is an okay person but he's definitely quite full of himself when it comes to CoD.

Unless you are physically handicapped, there is literally nothing stopping you from becoming an absolute beast at an online video game. Doesn't matter if you are skinny as a twig or 40 years old.

Wings is an example of a player anyone can emulate. Most YouTubers are not. There is very little difference.
---
http://www.twitch.tv/vraage || GT: v Raage
3770K@4.7GHz || GTX680 FTW 4GB || 8GB 2133MHz || Maximus V Extreme || 250GB SSD || 2TB HDD || H100i (CPU) + H55 (GPU)
#50MegaTape13Posted 2/8/2013 12:19:27 AM
MrB730 posted...
I was never a fan of this guy but i remember when he threatened to kill himself then was all LOL JK! Then that douche keemstar did a whole livestream about it just to get ratings. Cant say it was a bad idea it got a ton of ppl watching his channel for once.

He made a name for himself on Youtube by antagonizing more popular channels, and is notorious for whining and stirring up drama. Pretty much nothing he does surprises me anymore.
---
Oh the movie never ends...
GT: IHOP 13