Just talked with WingsofRedemption. He is a tad full of himself.

#51AwesomePS3gamerPosted 2/7/2013 11:49:51 PM(edited)
CaffeineSnorter posted...
He is literally the worst example of humanity.

He really is a nice guy. He donated money to buy a girl a wheelchair and paid for her surgery on her spine. I remember them talking about it in one of the PKAs. One of the ones where woody has zombie gameplay up. You are just throwing insults based on what little you know about the person. Listen to the PKAs. Read about the people he has helped. I mean seriously your insults are baseless.

Guy is a f****** bigot, 80% of the CoD community are and that was proven right when IW removed that favela map because muslims complained about something in it being offensive. Don't defend him because he does right 1% of the time when he insults anyone that isn't an atheist/CoD fanboy and camper like him/a subscriber all the time, he is so full of himself.

Edit: No, I'm not a muslim before anyone of you fanboys of that bigot asks.
#52AirRawr_Posted 2/7/2013 11:50:59 PM
AwesomePS3gamer posted...

He really is a nice guy. He donated money to buy a girl a wheelchair and paid for her surgery on her spine. I remember them talking about it in one of the PKAs. One of the ones where woody has zombie gameplay up. You are just throwing insults based on what little you know about the person. Listen to the PKAs. Read about the people he has helped. I mean seriously your insults are baseless.

Guy is a f****** bigot, 80% of the CoD community are and that was proven right when IW removed that favela map because muslims complained about something in it being offensive. Don't defend him because he does right 1% of the time when he insults anyone that isn't an atheist/CoD fanboy and camper like him/a subscriber all the time, he is so full of himself.

what is goin on in this post
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#53AwesomePS3gamerPosted 2/7/2013 11:55:24 PM
AirRawr_ posted...
AwesomePS3gamer posted...

what is goin on in this post

Nothing. I'm just expressing my opinion of that bigot.
#54AwesomePS3gamerPosted 2/7/2013 11:56:46 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#55Aether_LyricPosted 2/8/2013 12:08:50 AM
The_Last_Azn posted...
Bad analogy. There are physical limits to average people's bodies that don't allow them to dunk, block, kick 50+ yard field goals, do bicycle kicks, etc. That's why people watch top athletes compete.

Unless you are physically handicapped, there is literally nothing stopping you from becoming an absolute beast at an online video game. Doesn't matter if you are skinny as a twig or 40 years old.

Yeah, but the main point is that watching something and playing something are different things entirely, and neither should ever be treated as a substitute for each other.
#56supercoolisaacPosted 2/8/2013 12:29:57 AM
BipBapBam posted...
Somebody should challenge him to a 1v1, I mean, if you win he'll even bribe you with $3k to lose to him in a rematch.

L O L
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#57Mitchach0Posted 2/8/2013 12:34:29 AM
Have you all seen his latest video? It's hard to respect somebody who plays like that. As I said in my comment on the video, may his stomach become bloated and his head be plucked of all its hairs for giving the assault shield a bad reputation.
#58georgiaboy11Posted 2/8/2013 1:03:04 AM
Majik25 posted...

Lmao, so you think acting like a complete POS 99% of the time is all right if that 1% of the time you come off as a hero? You must love My Name Is Earl.

My name is earl isn't that bad...
#59DawgwoodPosted 2/8/2013 4:32:22 AM
MegaTape13 posted...
This is not complicated.

Within the CoD/Youtube community, he behaves like an arrogant turd. Therefore, within the CoD/Youtube community, he deserves to be treated like an arrogant turd.

---
http://oi55.tinypic.com/2i7vhas.jpg
#60__redxiii__Posted 2/8/2013 4:33:47 AM
Yea screw the guy we're talking about!