Just talked with WingsofRedemption. He is a tad full of himself.

#61yanksrock13Posted 2/8/2013 6:25:38 AM
He isn't a bad guy. There have been countless of times where wings goes and helps his friends, and you would know that if you actually watched his videos. Everyone here is judging him when they have only watched probably a few vids where he isn't the best person.
#62TecmoB0Posted 2/8/2013 6:43:37 AM
Him being an arrogant ahole wouldnt bother me at all if he didnt move as little in game as he does in real life
---
Souvlaki space station
#63ShadowUmbreon42Posted 2/8/2013 7:09:17 AM
CaffeineSnorter posted...
Why do people waste time watching videos instead of actually playing the game ?

And this wings guy sucks.

That is all.

My knowledge about CoD commentators comes from PKA. If they never spoke about them I don't know them. Like I only know G-unit because they spoke about the fake nuke multiple times. I've listened to almost all of 1-100. Great way to pass the time while driving to work.

If i had a dollar for everytime wings did something stupid... i'd be stinking rich
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/VictiniExpert2400 Stupidity drives me so far over the edge when they refuse to use their brain. Well that and being a jerk.
#64Lord_TenseEyePosted 2/8/2013 7:57:38 AM
CaffeineSnorter posted...
He is literally the worst example of humanity.

He really is a nice guy. He donated money to buy a girl a wheelchair and paid for her surgery on her spine. I remember them talking about it in one of the PKAs. One of the ones where woody has zombie gameplay up. You are just throwing insults based on what little you know about the person. Listen to the PKAs. Read about the people he has helped. I mean seriously your insults are baseless.

He did it for views and to improve his image.

There's a video he did where he went on an ignorant xenophobic rant.

There's a video where he got owned by someone on cod4 and ragequit. There's a video where he got owned by syndicate and raged hard and got made at everyone and treated his buddy woody like crap.

He constantly treats his subs like garbage.

There's a video on YT where he played with some randoms (subs?) and he kept yelling at them and said anyone without a 2KD should just leave immediately. He even threatened to ban one guy and told him that he was a level 1 admin on XBL (BS).
#65ALLENO31Posted 2/8/2013 8:03:09 AM
FeelMyBlade posted...
rx7187 posted...
Wings is alright dude.

---
if you want to join the Bar With No Name just PM me :)
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s464/ALLENO31/A7l71fNCYAEJDA9.jpg
#66KabtheMentatPosted 2/8/2013 8:09:19 AM
Anyone really surprised?

I'm sure it's safe to say that the majority of the CoD/Youtube community aren't good people.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#67SPARTAN-034(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 12:48:07 PM
this whole community is pretty bad......
---
GamerTag: A Fluffy Lombax
I'll give you 3 words why the PS2 is a great console. Ratchet, Jak, and Sly.
#68MrB730Posted 2/8/2013 2:26:28 PM
MegaTape13 posted...
MrB730 posted...
I was never a fan of this guy but i remember when he threatened to kill himself then was all LOL JK! Then that douche keemstar did a whole livestream about it just to get ratings. Cant say it was a bad idea it got a ton of ppl watching his channel for once.

He made a name for himself on Youtube by antagonizing more popular channels, and is notorious for whining and stirring up drama. Pretty much nothing he does surprises me anymore.

Yea I dont keep up with many youtube commentators but for some reason i know all the awful ones who are giant a holes.
---
Thou shall not ragequit. - Commandment # 11
Rage is hilarious. Add me. TrollerSkatez
#69Gray_wolf1119Posted 2/8/2013 2:33:53 PM
Mitchach0 posted...
Have you all seen his latest video? It's hard to respect somebody who plays like that. As I said in my comment on the video, may his stomach become bloated and his head be plucked of all its hairs for giving the assault shield a bad reputation.

WHAT DID HE DO TO MY BABY!!!???!??!?!!?!!??!?!?
---
GT: Fang1192
www.Tvtropes.org