Called in my first earnt swarm just now.

#1Majik25Posted 2/7/2013 10:10:59 PM
2 kills. So worth the 1700 KS.
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518
#2shadowlucas27Posted 2/7/2013 10:11:52 PM
Yep, pretty typical. Everyone just hides inside the whole time, so it's kinda useless.
#3Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/7/2013 11:08:16 PM
That's why you have Dogs going at the same time.
#4ILLMitch1Posted 2/7/2013 11:11:29 PM
Yeah it feels great until you realize any other streak would have gotten more kills. It's happened to me plenty of times.

I pretty much just run non-lethal streaks now.
---
GT: ILL Mitch1 ---- 8x MW3 Lonewolf Champ
http://www.youtube.com/user/ILLMitchPunch
#5GameMaster14GMPosted 2/7/2013 11:47:42 PM
depends on the map, and depends if you have something like Dogs or AGR on the map.

Swarm on Slums, Carrier, Turbine, and even hijacked is best on. but if you have it with Dogs then you are pretty much set on almost any map.

VSAT, K9, and Swarm is a good setup, but i dont run it often because as you said, it may or may not get a ton of kills.

i personally run VSAT, Warthog and Dogs. warthog's recent buff helps it a lot and imo i get it wayy more frequent than swarm so i end up getting kills more consistently with those scorestreaks.
#6BipBapBamPosted 2/7/2013 11:50:55 PM
Either that, or everyone dashboards. Seriously, equipping the Swarm is like agreeing to getting a kick in the nuts.
---
I'm careless, but I care.
GT: Noitrez
#7__redxiii__Posted 2/7/2013 11:53:15 PM
Now you've learned your lesson. That's why I normally run uav, lightning strike and hellstorm/ or sentry. By the time you get a swarm you could have had 3 of those other streaks. And if you're lucky enough to get a team that doesn't spam EMP nades well placed sentries can net you 20+ kills.
#8ThugLife247Posted 2/7/2013 11:56:11 PM(edited)
tc is bad

i have 30 swarms and never have i got it less than 5 kills, and it was only that low because people ragequit

bad players need to learn to not call them in when the enemy is already in buildings. seems like common sense but i guess not

__redxiii__ posted...
Now you've learned your lesson. That's why I normally run uav, lightning strike and hellstorm/ or sentry. By the time you get a swarm you could have had 3 of those other streaks. And if you're lucky enough to get a team that doesn't spam EMP nades well placed sentries can net you 20+ kills.

and die a guaranteed 3 times with the lightning strike and accumulate two kills at best if you're lucky? nah i'll support my team with the vsat and turn the tables with the k9/swarm combo, thank you very much
---
i won't deny it, i'm a straight ridah
you don't wanna f*** with me
#9Soul_On_DisplayPosted 2/7/2013 11:56:31 PM
ThugLife247 posted...
tc is bad

i have 30 swarms and never have i got it less than 5 kills, and it was only that low because people ragequit

bad players need to learn to not call them in when the enemy is already in buildings. seems like common sense but i guess not

I...I don't know. Feels too obvious. What do you guys think? It would have work for it not for the obvious username.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~
#10ThugLife247Posted 2/7/2013 11:57:35 PM
Soul_On_Display

dude look at this guys username obviously theres a stereotype there somewhere i'm so smart
---
i won't deny it, i'm a straight ridah
you don't wanna f*** with me