Called in my first earnt swarm just now.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Called in my first earnt swarm just now.

User Info: chessmyantidrug

chessmyantidrug
3 years ago#31
Majik25 posted...
chessmyantidrug posted...
Majik25 posted...
2 kills. So worth the 1700 KS.

But it's 1900 ...

Never used it before, never noticed, I was guessing. Although with hardline on its probably closer to 1700.

With Hardline, it's roughly 1584. It essentially lowers the score requirement by 16.67%. Ever since the nerf, it feels like Swarms are inconsistent. The day it happened, I got 18 kills with one Swarm. A few days later, I got fewer than 18 from three Swarms. I got one last night on Standoff and the host immediately dashboarded.

User Info: Etherstream

Etherstream
3 years ago#32
I decided to equip Swarm for the first time ever last night. First game with it on I get it. 8 kills, next game right after I get it again, another 8 kills. I think the same time happened the first time I decided to put on Dogs, got them the first game.

I mean I coulda got like 8-12 with a Lodestar too I guess but whatever.
"Through time, through space, it will never end."

User Info: Roketoman

Roketoman
3 years ago#33
I play hardcore only and I swear everyone has blind eye on every class. Dogs suck too, I get like a grand total of 2 kills with each call in of dogs. Any streak over AGR seems next to useless on hardcore.
Christ is Lord

User Info: RedRaven80

RedRaven80
3 years ago#34
pretty much why I've been running support killstreaks since MW3.
Quoth The Raven Nevermore
http://www.last.fm/user/Liquid_Exodus

User Info: MG42_CHEF

MG42_CHEF
3 years ago#35
Really, Stealth Chopper is the only KS worth its weight. Hell it outperforms all other high end streaks 90% of the time.

That said, I mostly run the good old support KS UAV CUAV and VSAT. So long as I am helping my sometimes (most of the time) mentally challenged team mates, I feel that it helps me out in the end (not really).
"I loved throwing cans of flatulance at people sitting in corners. Even the hitmarker noise sounded like a fart. I will also miss those days." -aj4x94
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Called in my first earnt swarm just now.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived