Live Down?

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#1
Did anyone else get kicked of Live and get the message that some content isn't available?
---
going where the water tastes like wine
2 years ago#2
I keep getting "Sign in status changed" Never the less, just restarted my router. and..................................... failed. Problem while signing in.
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518
2 years ago#3
I thought i lost internet and reset my router... But yeah i was disco'd.
2 years ago#4
Yes Sir. I was just on the Dead Space 3 board and people got kicked out of the online coop as well. I was playing Grind and got disconnected so I assumed it was my router acting up again, but it's good to know I wasn't the only one.
---
GT: DarKShoTs
2 years ago#5
LMAO. Type in xboxlive.com/support like it says and it claims the page doesnt exist anymore.
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518
2 years ago#6
Happened to me and my 2 friends playing Halo 4 together. I'm reconnected now but that was weird.
---
Henshin-a-go-go baby!
2 years ago#7
Majik25 posted...
LMAO. Type in xboxlive.com/support like it says and it claims the page doesnt exist anymore.

silly microsoft....lol well i'm going to bed.
---
GT: DarKShoTs
2 years ago#8
Yup, back up now. I wonder if that "massive" snowstorm is bombarding Xbox headquarters.
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518
2 years ago#9
I was just in an intense game of Hardpoint vs a team of highly ranked players on Hijacked. My team just took the lead, I managed to get a VSAT and BOOM disconnected.

For a split second I thought that I had been DDOSed for the first time haha.
---
GT: ILL Mitch1 ---- 8x MW3 Lonewolf Champ
http://www.youtube.com/user/ILLMitchPunch
2 years ago#10
Live is down for me too. I've taken the time to play thru campaign on veteran. Hardened was too hard to complete the strike force missions.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived