Dropped from 14 to 8 sens

#1ImTooSkilleddPosted 2/7/2013 11:34:18 PM
Feels REALLY weird. Kinda nice having that extra accuracy though. Surpisingly I've still had decent success with sniping/quickscoping.

Anyone else make big jumps in sensitivities before just for the hell of it?
---
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#2Soul_On_DisplayPosted 2/7/2013 11:38:57 PM(edited)
I try but I can't use anything under 12. It gradually gets worse the lower the number. Most of my aiming techniques consist of "dragscoping" with slow firing, semi-auto guns or strafe-aiming for other types of guns. Strafing helps for micro-adjusting pretty well.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~
#3Crack_FoxPosted 2/7/2013 11:38:23 PM
Im constantly switching between anything from 8 to 12, just cant seem to find that sweet spot.
---
Official Chaos Uchigatana of the Dark Souls Board.
#4ILLMitch1Posted 2/7/2013 11:41:22 PM
I went from 3 to 4 in this game. That's the biggest change I've had since going from 3 to 2 in MW2.
---
GT: ILL Mitch1 ---- 8x MW3 Lonewolf Champ
http://www.youtube.com/user/ILLMitchPunch
#5ImTooSkilledd(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 11:45:08 PM
Soul_On_Display posted...
I try but I can't use anything under 12. It gradually gets worse the lower the number. Most of my aiming techniques consist of "dragscoping" with slow firing, semi-auto guns or strafe-aiming for other types of guns. Strafing helps for micro-adjusting pretty well.

This is the lowest I've played on since MW2. That was the game in which I started playing on higher sensitivities. Since then I haven't played on anything lower than 7 (very high, which is 11 in this game).

ILLMitch1 posted...
I went from 3 to 4 in this game. That's the biggest change I've had since going from 3 to 2 in MW2.

Isn't a 3 in this game like a 1 in other CoDs...? o.O
---
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#6GreatKiraLordPosted 2/7/2013 11:45:29 PM
Yep.
I went from 14 to 8 as well and it's just hmm...a weird trade off.
Good accuacy but that movement is so damn clumsy.
I do like the accuracy boost though esp when I'm using ARs.
#7MegaTape13Posted 2/7/2013 11:49:38 PM
I got up to 9 for about a month on MW2 (for dedicated quickscoping), and now I have no idea how it ever could have felt natural. I made the jump straight up from 4, and straight back down to 4. I think I played BO1 on 3 and pretty much haven't changed it since.
---
Oh the movie never ends...
GT: IHOP 13
#8ILLMitch1Posted 2/7/2013 11:54:08 PM
ImTooSkilledd posted...
Soul_On_Display posted...

This is the lowest I've played on since MW2. That was the game in which I started playing on higher sensitivities. Since then I haven't played on anything lower than 7 (very high, which is 11 in this game).

ILLMitch1 posted...

Isn't a 3 in this game like a 1 in other CoDs...? o.O

Yes, 3 is way too slow. I figured 2 in MW3 would = 3 in this game but I had to change it after the first week or two.

I don'y know how you guys play on the higher sensitivities haha.
---
GT: ILL Mitch1 ---- 8x MW3 Lonewolf Champ
http://www.youtube.com/user/ILLMitchPunch
#9ImTooSkilledd(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 11:54:22 PM
GreatKiraLord posted...
Yep.
I went from 14 to 8 as well and it's just hmm...a weird trade off.
Good accuacy but that movement is so damn clumsy.
I do like the accuracy boost though esp when I'm using ARs.

This is exactly how I feel. I honestly feel like I move slower when on this sensitivity haha...obviously that's not the case, but you described it well: it just feels clumsy.

Not sure if I'll stick with it or not. Might end up going back to Very High eventually. Guess we'll see.
---
#10zxrax_alt_1Posted 2/8/2013 12:06:36 AM
Anyone else make big jumps in sensitivities before just for the hell of it?

Nope, you're the only one ever
---
http://www.twitch.tv/vraage || GT: v Raage
3770K@4.7GHz || GTX680 FTW 4GB || 8GB 2133MHz || Maximus V Extreme || 250GB SSD || 2TB HDD || H100i (CPU) + H55 (GPU)