**** you Treyarch

#11FeelMyBladePosted 2/8/2013 9:23:38 AM
I leave a lot of games sometime and I never got a probation.

Are they seriously giving dashboarders probation period?
That's awesome. Good job treyarch!
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
#12TecmoB0Posted 2/8/2013 9:46:36 AM(edited)
FeelMyBlade posted...
I leave a lot of games sometime and I never got a probation.

Are they seriously giving dashboarders probation period?
That's awesome. Good job treyarch!

Only time i ever got probation is when i eject the disc to play a different cod in frustration.
---
Souvlaki space station
#13Zombie2626Posted 2/8/2013 9:44:07 AM
I entered and left about 50 games the last couple days trying to find dom games where the team I joined was getting smoked in hope of shooting down a lodestar, didnt get probation.

Sounds like your real problem is you care too much about your w/l ratio which no one cares about.
---
PSN: TMAN2626
#14aheroafake(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 12:47:00 PM
I don't dashboard. My disc is scratched so sometimes I get taken to the dashboard with the disc read error>_>
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#15Juzten76Posted 2/8/2013 1:07:12 PM
aheroafake posted...
I don't dashboard. My disc is scratched so sometimes I get taken to the dashboard with the disc read error>_>

Install it. Problem solved.
#16aheroafake(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 1:11:40 PM
Juzten76 posted...
aheroafake posted...

Install it. Problem solved.

Yeah because installing a scratched disc is really going to make a difference>_> And just an fyi, I installed it before it got scratched when I first got the game. So idk why it gives me the disc read error message.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man