question about playing older titles.

#11SpinalsniperPosted 2/8/2013 3:47:08 AM
__redxiii__ posted...
Don't play Mw2 or black ops 1. Those games let you sprint forever and other cool stuff. Going back to blops2 you'd be like, "wiggity what?"

BLOps 1 made you earn that though. Lightweight Pro...tell you the truth, I wish BO2 had this option of "Pro"ing your perks for a little extra umph.
---
If there are two evils, I'll try the one I haven't done yet.
Gamer tag: Spinal101
#12__redxiii__Posted 2/8/2013 3:49:10 AM
Lightweight pro made you be invulnerable to falling. I think the sprint perk was Marathon, right?
#13SpinalsniperPosted 2/8/2013 3:51:24 AM
__redxiii__ posted...
Lightweight pro made you be invulnerable to falling. I think the sprint perk was Marathon, right?

lmao, I think you're right. That makes no sense now. But yes, the marathon pro was what I was thinking.
---
If there are two evils, I'll try the one I haven't done yet.
Gamer tag: Spinal101
#14radax1Posted 2/8/2013 4:09:41 AM
They are all quite fun and enjoyable. I would highly advise against World at War. It really is hacked to pieces. More than three quarters of the games will have flying/invincible players.
---
Daggers and Wingboots, Mantras and Monsters await you.
#15__redxiii__Posted 2/8/2013 4:19:41 AM
radax1 posted...
They are all quite fun and enjoyable. I would highly advise against World at War. It really is hacked to pieces. More than three quarters of the games will have flying/invincible players.

Like I said just avoid them. Cause everyone else who plays has avoided them, so the more hackers you avoid the more you get into legit games, it's not really bad.
#16dario1101Posted 2/8/2013 5:00:23 AM
dan0956 posted...
i dont get the term "hacked" or "hackers" in the the context of this. What do you mean when you say the game is hacked?

The game it's self is not hacked, The players can hack the server you are playing on. If you join a game where there is letters on the side and there is one gun shooting explosives out his butt then yeah... It's hacked.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-171! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#17SergioMach5Posted 2/8/2013 5:06:19 AM
The definitive fun CoD game is MW2, but expect a lot of frustration
The fairer game is BO1, but feels slower at times with a fair few campers
Don't bother with MW3, its a messy hybrid of campers and frustration
as for CoD4 and World at War, both will have lower populations but have simpler styles of gameplay (Eg. a weapon can have an optic, launcher, or silencer, or maybe even a scope) and are more straightforward with less gimmicks
---
Wants sequels to Timesplitters, Amped 2, Mirrors Edge, Sleeping Dogs, Burnout and Need For Speed Underground.
#18GandalfTehGrayPosted 2/8/2013 5:18:18 AM
FInd a friend and just borrow any they have, spend about 12 hrs on each and decide which ones you liked/disliked. Then you can be informed when the arguments of which were good/bad/unplayable come up.
---
"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." R.I.P Beleniel91