black ops 2 zombies

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: 007skills

007skills
3 years ago#1
has anyone got any helpful tips for the new map die rise on ways to get around the map and cool thing that you have notice?

User Info: SAMCROftw

SAMCROftw
3 years ago#2
fart
I dont have time to write a full list, but search the forum, or watch youtube videos. Plenty of info there!

User Info: Woadie

Woadie
3 years ago#4
Build the Tramplesteam, use it to kill the goblin boss that comes every 5 or 6 rounds, if you kill the goblins without shooting you get a free perk.
Goldeneye: [+]Woadie 5255-3338-8222
Xbox Live: Woadie187
Woadie posted...
Build the Tramplesteam, use it to kill the goblin boss that comes every 5 or 6 rounds, if you kill the goblins without shooting you get a free perk.

not quite true, you have to have 100% accuracy. So if you used a shotgun or something you can also get it. But its easier to Galvaknuckles or Tamplesteam

User Info: Woadie

Woadie
3 years ago#6
I had heard that too in the last few days but didnt know if it was true.

If you used a shotgun but some of the spray missed the target would it ruin it? or do u just have to get a hit marker every time?
Goldeneye: [+]Woadie 5255-3338-8222
Xbox Live: Woadie187
Woadie posted...
I had heard that too in the last few days but didnt know if it was true.

If you used a shotgun but some of the spray missed the target would it ruin it? or do u just have to get a hit marker every time?

I havent actually tried it, well I tried it last night but my mate kept going down so I had to kill them quick lol

I dont actually know? I guess as long as there is a hit marker then it should be fine? But Claymores and Tramplesteam should be enough? They arent hard to out run if you need to move

User Info: Telvanni_guard

Telvanni_guard
3 years ago#8
"If you used a shotgun but some of the spray missed the target would it ruin it? or do u just have to get a hit marker every time?"

I wouldn't think spray would matter. Else you could have silly things like X00% accuracy when all the pellets hit a target.
GamerTag: Te1vanni Guard
"Telvanni you would disprove everyone. :D"- Saint_of_Misery

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived