Admit it, making people angry in this game is what makes it fun

#1TimmotheussPosted 2/8/2013 8:58:21 AM
I don't think I would enjoy this game as much if everyone was civil and polite. Someone sent me a message earlier after a game calling me quote a "fa**** loser", and I couldn't help but feel satisfied. I'm all for sending a GG after a close and competitive match where people aren't playing like idiots, but it's the hatemail and competitiveness of the community that makes it worth coming back for.

I highly doubt anyone here has been honestly offended by any insults they've gotten on COD.
---
GT: Pipfection
The R870 is very difficult to use
#2AWarAmp84Posted 2/8/2013 9:04:08 AM
I wouldn't say I get offended. I just don't like the high level of tension and ignorance in some lobbies. Video games are supposed to be fun and relaxing not make me want to yell at someone or want to punch a prepubesant kid in the face. It's just plain annoying.
---
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.
#3TheYurpmanPosted 2/8/2013 9:05:44 AM
There was nothing like getting hate messages after a game for stealing your teammate's care package with your Black Hat faster then they could pick it up. Quite upset the one patch fixed this a while back. That was so much fun to do.
---
BURRRR
#4Net SharkPosted 2/8/2013 9:07:03 AM
Hearing the death chat on the mic when you kill someone is amusing. I rarely talk but I do listen.
---
Andy Reid thought he was going to KFC not KC. :)
#5fakesoundofprogressPosted 2/8/2013 9:08:38 AM
I dont particularly enjoy getting called all sorts of names, but I do like that I have annoyed someone so much that they have either typed it out on their controler, or going onto their laptop just to send me a message!

I dont think Ive ever been that annoyed! Even when 2 guys decided to stand on either door of the bus on tranzit, stopping me from getting on, I just laughed!
#6TheRealJayveezyPosted 2/8/2013 9:10:58 AM
It's pretty much the only thing that keeps me interested in this game. The levels of rage that can be reached by some people is just absolutely amazing. It's pretty much the only reason I continue to use a fast hands C4/assault shield class in search. I normally use dual B23Rs as my secondary for that but I think if I throw on an RPG I can get more rage. Maybe a crossbow.
---
Leader of the 1 Horned Pink Bunni clan. You can be a pink Bunni too, all you have to do is ask.
#7DougEInstructorPosted 2/8/2013 9:29:13 AM
TheYurpman posted...
There was nothing like getting hate messages after a game for stealing your teammate's care package with your Black Hat faster then they could pick it up. Quite upset the one patch fixed this a while back. That was so much fun to do.

That was a blast. Fortunately you can still change someone's Swarm to a RC-XD.
#8FeelMyBladePosted 2/8/2013 9:37:35 AM
Cod is one of the very few games where entertainment comes from the opponents raging.

Simply love it.
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
#9HaahahahaPosted 2/8/2013 9:56:19 AM
True. I lost to an executioner while using kap 50. I ran around the entire map killed 2 people and the guy was still waiting fir me to show up. I gave him a nice kill cam and a head shot to enjoy :)
---
"Who cares if you are good at black ops 2, it's a bruised game anyways!"
#10TecmoB0Posted 2/8/2013 10:00:02 AM
I just got a message from a guy that accused me of using a lag switch. he said he's going to hack my account...because he's a hacker! i just laughed
---
Souvlaki space station