You kids f****** suck. I'm done trying to carry the team. I'm out...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. You kids f****** suck. I'm done trying to carry the team. I'm out...
2 years ago#1
Just said this to my teammates who were all in some stupid ass clan. Overflow, we were up 74-69. I was 24-7 with 3200 points. Next closest on the team was 12-10 with 1300 points. Their stupid little clan can enjoy the loss lol.

Didn't care I was doing well, didn't care I get the loss or anything. They literally had no clue how to play as a team or even defend a flag. They just all ran around like headless chickens.
2 years ago#2
You are tough.
2 years ago#3
I give him 9 out of 10 hardcores.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
2 years ago#4
I leave literally like 80% of my matches because of **** like this. Sometimes I'm getting wrecked as well, but a lot of the time it's me at a 2.0+ and a bunch of .7's and below.

I ****ing hate this matchmaking. I have no idea how I can have horrible teams with the frequency that I do.
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
2 years ago#5
says the guy who gets owned by .6 k/d players
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
2 years ago#6
You were winning. And you left.

Wat
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
2 years ago#7
How do you know they lost after you left?
---
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan Kenobi talking about GameFAQs
2 years ago#8
Quote:says the guy who gets owned by .6 k/d players
@fatclemenza
^ this LOL
---
Andy Reid thought he was going to KFC not KC. :)
2 years ago#9
fatclemenza posted...
says the guy who gets owned by .6 k/d players
2 years ago#10
Sorry TC, but you're the worst kind of gamer. One that thinks their **** dont stink. I'm sure you blamed them for all of your deaths and complained that they were doing exactly what you wanted blah blah blah
---
There is no wrong or right...There is only popular opinion
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. You kids f****** suck. I'm done trying to carry the team. I'm out...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived