Carrier is the worst, right?

#31ThankMeNowBLEHHPosted 2/8/2013 11:36:13 AM
no. the generic mw3 downturn map is horrible, aftermath.
#32TecmoB0Posted 2/8/2013 11:43:46 AM
I always think of cracked when it comes to aftermath
---
Souvlaki space station
#33Gunther482Posted 2/8/2013 11:53:36 AM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Carrier was like Yemen, just took a while to get used to. Now I love it.

Aftermath will forever and always be terrible, with Turbine just being unpleasant.

I agree. Yemen was actually my least favorite map around release but I actually like it now. Carrier can be fun depending on how the enemy wants to play, but something about that map brings the douche out in everyone.
#34EvelSaiyan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 12:23:53 PM
TecmoB0 posted...

I was pumped the first few times I played it because I figured it would be like cracked....... then I realized that the middle of the map is unplayable, unlike Cracked.
---
I was hiding under your porch because I love you.
#35ZephyrSSXPosted 2/8/2013 12:54:47 PM
TBH, Aftermath really is the worst. It's huge and filled with a massive amount of headglitching spots. Killstreaks are awful on it.

So you wander across the huge map, then die to some scumbag headglitching somewhere.

At least Carrier has huge sightlines and the higher killstreaks are great on it.
---
How is pulling over and drinking my own piss a hazard to other people? I'm not sure you're totally on the same page as the rest of us. - Mr Sasquatch
#36DakkoNPosted 2/8/2013 1:32:13 PM
Drone is the worst and it's not even close
#37RedRaven80Posted 2/8/2013 1:35:31 PM
I love Carrier. Meltdown on the other hand...
---
Quoth The Raven Nevermore
http://www.last.fm/user/Liquid_Exodus
#38OEIO999Posted 2/8/2013 1:57:36 PM
I love Carrier, just chill inside that little corridor thingy, shotgun galore!

Aftermath and Drone are by-far the worst
#39TecmoB0Posted 2/8/2013 2:16:13 PM
EvelSaiyan posted...
TecmoB0 posted...

I was pumped the first few times I played it because I figured it would be like cracked....... then I realized that the middle of the map is unplayable, unlike Cracked.

You mean unplayable like cracked? I rush B dom at the start when it comes to cracked. If i get killed, rarely do we ever get it unless i go for streaks to get it
---
Souvlaki space station
#40kentuckyboy88Posted 2/8/2013 2:20:28 PM
Just tell everyone in the lobby that the boats name is the "USS Barack Obama" and nobody will vote for it.
---
Gt. xL3G3ND KILL3Rx