Please, tell me again how having a high k/d makes you a good player.

#21ragefan187Posted 2/8/2013 1:02:09 PM
I ran into a player the other day dude went 16-2, 2 confirms (KC) his team lost by 5 confirms , he had the least confirms of all his teammates, I look at his stats, KD: 1.93, SPM: whopping 197, yes he was camping hardcore what a douche of a teammate
#22VrrestoPosted 2/8/2013 1:02:37 PM
At least that player had some caps/defends. In BO I regularly saw people with 0 caps and defends.
#23BS_InfinitePosted 2/8/2013 1:12:35 PM
He was clearly a much better player than anyone else on his team(and most of the other team)
---
Sabias que solo vive una vez?
YOLOconozco
#24DrBausPosted 2/8/2013 1:30:22 PM
omg why is steven such a scrub
---
Whenever I'm sad, I just stop being sad and be awesome instead
#25darkshadowmasterPosted 2/8/2013 1:33:06 PM
Wow, out of those 85 kills only 2 were defends?
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#26gunho7Posted 2/8/2013 1:37:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#27ZephyrSSXPosted 2/8/2013 1:39:35 PM
darkshadowmaster posted...

The scores are pretty close. It seems that guys team held the flags for a very long stretch thanks to his kills, but then couldn't get them back once they lost them.
---
How is pulling over and drinking my own piss a hazard to other people? I'm not sure you're totally on the same page as the rest of us. - Mr Sasquatch
#28falko2821Posted 2/8/2013 1:54:17 PM
Please tell me how tac insertions make you a good team?!?!
---
GT--jcbaker 13 61
#29chessmyantidrugPosted 2/8/2013 1:56:48 PM
ZephyrSSX posted...
darkshadowmaster posted...

The scores are pretty close. It seems that guys team held the flags for a very long stretch thanks to his kills, but then couldn't get them back once they lost them.

And he was clearly running selfish streaks. If he was running VSAT or EMP, his score likely would have been considerably higher from all the assist points. He only scored 510 more points than someone who had two fewer captures and 57 fewer kills.
#30supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 1:59:31 PM
TecmoB0 posted...
I love when people that go extremely negative can't even be bothered to cap the home flag at the start of the round.

it's obviously much more important that they get set up in their camp spots before the other team can get to them.

justincase04 posted...
Oh my goodness. I didn't even notice the guy on the other team. Dude wins the Tracy Mcgrady award for sure. T-Mac!

yeah that was the reason i posted it lol

Vrresto posted...
At least that player had some caps/defends. In BO I regularly saw people with 0 caps and defends.

it's nearly impossible to not at least have 2 in this game because of the halftime. And if you're brain dead it's almost impossible to not have at least 3-4 or more.

ZephyrSSX posted...

Nope. His team was losing the entire time he was calling in streaks.

gunho7 posted...
This guy maybe killed me twice all game, he just boosted off our autistic team mates.

yep. he only killed me like 3 times.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac