Please, tell me again how having a high k/d makes you a good player.

#31supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 1:00:23 PM
falko2821 posted...
Please tell me how tac insertions make you a good team?!?!

yes. this. holy **** this.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#32DrBausPosted 2/8/2013 1:00:35 PM
gunho7 posted...
This guy maybe killed me twice all game, he just boosted off our autistic team mates.

why must you turn this into a house of lies?
---
Whenever I'm sad, I just stop being sad and be awesome instead
#33gunho7Posted 2/8/2013 1:04:59 PM
DrBaus posted...
gunho7 posted...
This guy maybe killed me twice all game, he just boosted off our autistic team mates.

why must you turn this into a house of lies?

Joel and I combined for 81-46

Rest of team combined for 75-193

It's pretty easy to see how he was getting his streaks.
---
GT: steven the show
AKJohnnyB is bad
#34geodANGERPosted 2/8/2013 1:06:19 PM
this topic is so dumb

HIgh K/D means you kill more people and die less than other people basically the only thing that proves you are good.

I don't care if you go for objectives if you keep dying you are a plague on our team plain and simple.

If you have below a 1.00 you are just bad no matter what mode you are playing

If you do not go positive in a match, that match should be considered Personal FAIL.
---
http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/geodanger25
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/360/geodanger25
#35chessmyantidrugPosted 2/8/2013 1:08:45 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
falko2821 posted...
Please tell me how tac insertions make you a good team?!?!

yes. this. holy **** this.

If a good team is using tactical insertions, they're going to be almost impossible to beat. I ran into a clan called F1A2 back in Black Ops and they had a pretty good spawn trap on my team on Summit. Every time I would kill one of them, they popped right back up because of their setup. They picked me up for a few games and I honestly didn't like the way they played Domination. It was incredibly effective, but remarkably boring. It was hard arguing with their WL ratios. The lowest one among them was around 11.
#36chessmyantidrugPosted 2/8/2013 1:11:45 PM
geodANGER posted...
this topic is so dumb

HIgh K/D means you kill more people and die less than other people basically the only thing that proves you are good.

I don't care if you go for objectives if you keep dying you are a plague on our team plain and simple.

If you do not go positive in a match, that match should be considered Personal FAIL.

Clearly you don't understand what this topic is about. Your KD in an objective game doesn't mean anything if you lose. The only game mode where KD really means anything is TDM. The objective game where it means the most is Kill Confirmed since you are the objective.
#37mistersmashPosted 2/8/2013 1:14:42 PM
chessmyantidrug posted...
geodANGER posted...
this topic is so dumb

Clearly you don't understand what this topic is about. Your KD in an objective game doesn't mean anything if you lose. The only game mode where KD really means anything is TDM. The objective game where it means the most is Kill Confirmed since you are the objective.

False. In Kill Confirmed you could be 30-0 and have no confirms, which may cause your team to lose. However you could have someone go 0-30 and pick up all the tags you weren't able to snag, helping your team win.
#38chessmyantidrugPosted 2/8/2013 1:17:19 PM
mistersmash posted...
geodANGER posted...
this topic is so dumb

False. In Kill Confirmed you could be 30-0 and have no confirms, which may cause your team to lose. However you could have someone go 0-30 and pick up all the tags you weren't able to snag, helping your team win.

If you went 30-0 in Kill Confirmed, it's impossible for you to be blamed for losing since you never died and no tag was dropped. You also created 30 tags for teammates to pick up.
#39BS_InfinitePosted 2/8/2013 1:18:53 PM
mistersmash posted...
geodANGER posted...
this topic is so dumb

But dropping 30 tags isn't helping your team win. I'll take the 30-0 player
---
Sabias que solo vive una vez?
YOLOconozco
#40geodANGERPosted 2/8/2013 1:24:30 PM
I still see it as a total personal FAIL if you keep dying no matter what mode if you can't stay alive and get kills you are not as good as someone that can.

You are just kidding yourself The game is about killing.

I play only domination and if you are going negative you are not helping
---
http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/geodanger25
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/360/geodanger25