Please, tell me again how having a high k/d makes you a good player.

#41chessmyantidrugPosted 2/8/2013 2:33:35 PM
geodANGER posted...
I still see it as a total personal FAIL if you keep dying no matter what mode if you can't stay alive and get kills you are not as good as someone that can.

You are just kidding yourself The game is about killing.

I play only domination and if you are going negative you are not helping

If you're not playing the objective, you're not helping regardless of how many kills you have. That guy had 85 kills with only 2 defends. He was clearly not playing the objective.
#42RedRaven80Posted 2/8/2013 2:35:02 PM
it doesn't. I've played against clans that all have 1.50-2 K/Ds and smash them with my silenced MSMC.
---
Quoth The Raven Nevermore
http://www.last.fm/user/Liquid_Exodus
#43geodANGERPosted 2/8/2013 2:39:40 PM(edited)
chessmyantidrug posted...
geodANGER posted...
I still see it as a total personal FAIL if you keep dying no matter what mode if you can't stay alive and get kills you are not as good as someone that can.

If you're not playing the objective, you're not helping regardless of how many kills you have. That guy had 85 kills with only 2 defends. He was clearly not playing the objective.

85 kills of course he is helping he is killing everyone. do you not have the balls to go get the objective while he is murdering the entire team with dogs and swarm if anything he is you best asset not every one has to go for the objective only one person does.

Plus if you keep dying while the guy is murdering the entire team it is just a testament to how bad you are at the game
---
http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/geodanger25
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/360/geodanger25
#44supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 2:45:25 PM
geodANGER posted...
geodANGER posted...

85 kills of course he is helping he is killing everyone. do you not have the balls to go get the objective while he is murdering the entire team with dogs and swarm if anything he is you best asset not every one has to go for the objective only one person does.

Plus if you keep dying while the guy is murdering the entire team it is just a testament to how bad you are at the game

he wasn't killing me or steven though.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#45dario1101Posted 2/8/2013 2:51:19 PM
ragefan187 posted...
I ran into a player the other day dude went 16-2, 2 confirms (KC) his team lost by 5 confirms , he had the least confirms of all his teammates, I look at his stats, KD: 1.93, SPM: whopping 197, yes he was camping hardcore what a douche of a teammate

I hate people like this.
In KC I might go 30-25 but capture 35+ Tags.
Probably not so good in TDM but sure am good at KC.
Meanwhile I see guys like 30-3 with 6 confirms. ._.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-171! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#46chessmyantidrugPosted 2/8/2013 2:53:41 PM
geodANGER posted...
geodANGER posted...

He had 2 defends. He clearly wasn't playing the objective. I'm assuming over half of his kills came from scorestreaks. I have no idea which streaks he was running, but he clearly didn't help his team win.
#47trakrunr4evrPosted 2/8/2013 2:54:04 PM
Let me guess. He was bragging about his K/D afterwards, and that he got the win over you because his K/D was better?

Usually how it works.
---
GT: Stelthmastr
#48geodANGERPosted 2/8/2013 3:01:06 PM
geodANGER posted...
geodANGER posted...

He had 2 defends. He clearly wasn't playing the objective. I'm assuming over half of his kills came from scorestreaks. I have no idea which streaks he was running, but he clearly didn't help his team win.

jesus so you are saying 40 kills from score streaks did not help your team, DID not give you time to capture the objectives, did not clear the path for you , did not distract the other team and scare them so bad they were hiding

thats not even counting gun kills he had 40 of those He is the reason his team one plain and simple because of him his team was able to walk freely around the map giving them a huge advantage and allowing them to dominate.

if you can't see that you are lost my friend.
---
http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/geodanger25
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/360/geodanger25
#49chessmyantidrugPosted 2/8/2013 3:09:31 PM
geodANGER posted...
geodANGER posted...
geodANGER posted...

jesus so you are saying 40 kills from score streaks did not help your team, DID not give you time to capture the objectives, did not clear the path for you , did not distract the other team and scare them so bad they were hiding

thats not even counting gun kills he had 40 of those He is the reason his team one plain and simple because of him his team was able to walk freely around the map giving them a huge advantage and allowing them to dominate.

if you can't see that you are lost my friend.

His team lost. Looks like I'm not the one who is lost.
#50Freshmaker11Posted 2/8/2013 3:11:54 PM
i play defensive.................
---
www.facebook.com/Timesplitters4PLZ