Please, tell me again how having a high k/d makes you a good player.

#51supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 2:15:57 PM
trakrunr4evr posted...
Let me guess. He was bragging about his K/D afterwards, and that he got the win over you because his K/D was better?

Usually how it works.

we won lol.

chessmyantidrug posted...
geodANGER posted...
geodANGER posted...
I still see it as a total personal FAIL if you keep dying no matter what mode if you can't stay alive and get kills you are not as good as someone that can.

You are just kidding yourself The game is about killing.

I play only domination and if you are going negative you are not helping

If you're not playing the objective, you're not helping regardless of how many kills you have. That guy had 85 kills with only 2 defends. He was clearly not playing the objective.

85 kills of course he is helping he is killing everyone. do you not have the balls to go get the objective while he is murdering the entire team with dogs and swarm if anything he is you best asset not every one has to go for the objective only one person does.

Plus if you keep dying while the guy is murdering the entire team it is just a testament to how bad you are at the game

He had 2 defends. He clearly wasn't playing the objective. I'm assuming over half of his kills came from scorestreaks. I have no idea which streaks he was running, but he clearly didn't help his team win.

loadstar, vtol warship, dogs. I'd bet 60 or more of this kills were from streaks.

Literally sat in my spawn killing the brain dead teammates lol.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#52GBeaudoinPosted 2/8/2013 2:21:18 PM
If you only play TDM, like me, then that's all that matters. I just want to kill people so I'll take the mode that that's the objective!
---
NHL13
#53ffgamemanPosted 2/8/2013 2:25:14 PM
It makes you a good player if you primarily play TDM or FFA (as long as it doesn't come solely from camping or cheap tactics).
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature
#54TecmoB0Posted 2/8/2013 2:26:02 PM
ffgameman posted...
It makes you a good player if you primarily play TDM or FFA (as long as it doesn't come solely from camping or cheap tactics).

That is tdm
---
Souvlaki space station
#55supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 2:26:37 PM
ffgameman posted...

k/d is irrelevant in FFA
---
#56chessmyantidrugPosted 2/8/2013 2:28:08 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
ffgameman posted...

k/d is irrelevant in FFA

This. It's a race to 30. You can die 50 times so long as you get to 30 kills before anyone else. Well, in this game it's 30 points. I guess assisted suicides don't count as kills.
#57geodANGERPosted 2/8/2013 2:29:49 PM
80 plus kills still means you are the best player in the lobby for that game just because his team didn't take advantage of having a slayer and they lost the blame doesn't fall on him but on the rest of his team not doing their part.

In all HIgher K/D makes you a better player there is no getting around that if you team can't get the objective while someone is murdered the other team over 10 fold then its not that persons fault he did his part.

ALL this game is , is killing and surviving add in a objective the killing and surviving does not go away.

If you play alone K/D is the only statistic that matters Since W/L really doesn't since you do not have control of who you play with if you are alone all the time.

K/D is the one true statistic you have complete control of and is you. Making it a judgement of how good you are.
---
http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/geodanger25
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/360/geodanger25
#58supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 2:42:32 PM(edited)
geodANGER posted...
80 plus kills still means you are the best player in the lobby for that game just because his team didn't take advantage of having a slayer and they lost the blame doesn't fall on him but on the rest of his team not doing their part.

In all HIgher K/D makes you a better player there is no getting around that if you team can't get the objective while someone is murdered the other team over 10 fold then its not that persons fault he did his part.

ALL this game is , is killing and surviving add in a objective the killing and surviving does not go away.

If you play alone K/D is the only statistic that matters Since W/L really doesn't since you do not have control of who you play with if you are alone all the time.

K/D is the one true statistic you have complete control of and is you. Making it a judgement of how good you are.

I was quickscoping with an acog ballista and i scored more than him.

Also, you're the cancer that is ruining these games.

Winning is the only stat that matters.

Edit: and i carried a team of brain dead morons who all went horribly negative (except steven) while i was quickscoping. He was using a silenced pdw and the tryhardiest class imaginable. Tell me again why he's the good one if he lost to essentially 1 player?
---
#59chessmyantidrugPosted 2/8/2013 2:38:56 PM
geodANGER posted...

I'm guessing you didn't look at the leaderboard. TC's team had two (2) people go positive while the other team had five (5) people go positive. Domination is about more than killing. Clearly you don't understand that. Stick to TDM.
#60geodANGERPosted 2/8/2013 2:49:13 PM(edited)
geodANGER posted...

I'm guessing you didn't look at the leaderboard. TC's team had two (2) people go positive while the other team had five (5) people go positive. Domination is about more than killing. Clearly you don't understand that. Stick to TDM.

yeah i never play TDM i only play dom I go for objectives and defend objectives while going positive that is key. but if someone has 80 kills on my team they are helping a lot and i mean a lot it allows me do go were ever I want and capture any objective I want with ease unlike a team that goes negative and gets me murdered by airstrike after airstrike .

if you think people are helping and they are negative then ur crazy
---
http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/geodanger25
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/360/geodanger25