Please, tell me again how having a high k/d makes you a good player.

#61geodANGERPosted 2/8/2013 2:53:14 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
geodANGER posted...
80 plus kills still means you are the best player in the lobby for that game just because his team didn't take advantage of having a slayer and they lost the blame doesn't fall on him but on the rest of his team not doing their part.

In all HIgher K/D makes you a better player there is no getting around that if you team can't get the objective while someone is murdered the other team over 10 fold then its not that persons fault he did his part.

ALL this game is , is killing and surviving add in a objective the killing and surviving does not go away.

If you play alone K/D is the only statistic that matters Since W/L really doesn't since you do not have control of who you play with if you are alone all the time.

K/D is the one true statistic you have complete control of and is you. Making it a judgement of how good you are.

I was quickscoping with an acog ballista and i scored more than him.

Also, you're the cancer that is ruining these games.

Winning is the only stat that matters.

Edit: and i carried a team of brain dead morons who all went horribly negative (except steven) while i was quickscoping. He was using a silenced pdw and the tryhardiest class imaginable. Tell me again why he's the good one if he lost to essentially 1 player?

how does winning matter when ur constantly with randoms that go negative and loose gun fight after gun fight. and let the enemy get around you and kill you.

I approach every game as I wanna win but when my team can't handle the other team and gets raped as long as I go positive I am ok with loosing since I can't carry my team all the time at least I don't quit
---
http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/geodanger25
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/360/geodanger25
#62ssupermario92Posted 2/8/2013 2:55:43 PM
damn that backpack getting heavy
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 47 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: Athiniel
#63duericPosted 2/8/2013 2:58:02 PM
Bottom line. Nobody cares about the wins, bro. It's why COD is such a POS.

The only time people care about the wins is when they're pretty decent themselves, but getting their asses kicked otherwise. You wanna win because it's all you can do to the person kicking your ass.

It's a symptom of taking this game waaaaaaaaaay too seriously. I know, I've been there 100,000 times.

There's not a person here who wouldn't rather go 85-7 and lose a GW pub match. If they say otherwise, they're probably not being 100% truthful.

The fact that he went 85-7 with you AND ole boy in the game says something, and I think you know it too.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#64DrBausPosted 2/8/2013 2:58:23 PM
tc needs to get less mad
---
Whenever I'm sad, I just stop being sad and be awesome instead
#65gunho7Posted 2/8/2013 2:58:25 PM
He was running lightning, lodestar, VTOL. No dogs. Get it right supertroll.

lol @ how he had 2 defends while using lightning and lodestar.
---
GT: steven the show
AKJohnnyB is bad
#66chessmyantidrugPosted 2/8/2013 3:00:11 PM
geodANGER posted...
chessmyantidrug posted...
geodANGER posted...
80 plus kills still means you are the best player in the lobby for that game just because his team didn't take advantage of having a slayer and they lost the blame doesn't fall on him but on the rest of his team not doing their part.

In all HIgher K/D makes you a better player there is no getting around that if you team can't get the objective while someone is murdered the other team over 10 fold then its not that persons fault he did his part.

ALL this game is , is killing and surviving add in a objective the killing and surviving does not go away.

If you play alone K/D is the only statistic that matters Since W/L really doesn't since you do not have control of who you play with if you are alone all the time.

K/D is the one true statistic you have complete control of and is you. Making it a judgement of how good you are.

I'm guessing you didn't look at the leaderboard. TC's team had two (2) people go positive while the other team had five (5) people go positive. Domination is about more than killing. Clearly you don't understand that. Stick to TDM.

yeah i never play TDM i only play dom I go for objectives and defend objectives while going positive that is key. but if someone has 80 kills on my team they are helping a lot and i mean a lot it allows me do go were ever I want and capture any objective I want with ease unlike a team that goes negative and gets me murdered by airstrike after airstrike .

if you think people are helping and they are negative then ur crazy

Of those 85 kills, only two were defends. Of those 85 kills, only two of those directly affected the objective. He depended on his team to carry him to victory and instead dragged them to defeat.
#67fatclemenzaPosted 2/8/2013 3:00:20 PM
It's a symptom of taking this game waaaaaaaaaay too seriously. I know, I've been there 100,000 times.

There's not a person here who wouldn't rather go 85-7 and lose a GW pub match. If they say otherwise, they're probably not being 100% truthful.

The fact that he went 85-7 with you AND ole boy in the game says something, and I think you know it too.

lol oh boy shots fired
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#68supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 3:06:19 PM(edited)
dueric posted...
Bottom line. Nobody cares about the wins, bro. It's why COD is such a POS.

The only time people care about the wins is when they're pretty decent themselves, but getting their asses kicked otherwise. You wanna win because it's all you can do to the person kicking your ass.

I'd rather go 5-50 and win than got 200-0 and lose. I hate losing,

Also, quickscoping with an acog ballista.

I've had people drop moabs on me and lose. One guy went 100+, but he lost. Does that mean anything? Hell no. I don't care one bit.

gunho7 posted...
He was running lightning, lodestar, VTOL. No dogs. Get it right supertroll.

lol @ how he had 2 defends while using lightning and lodestar.

Good call. Didn't know what the 3rd one was lol.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#69geodANGERPosted 2/8/2013 3:06:27 PM
geodANGER posted...
geodANGER posted...

I'm guessing you didn't look at the leaderboard. TC's team had two (2) people go positive while the other team had five (5) people go positive. Domination is about more than killing. Clearly you don't understand that. Stick to TDM.

yeah i never play TDM i only play dom I go for objectives and defend objectives while going positive that is key. but if someone has 80 kills on my team they are helping a lot and i mean a lot it allows me do go were ever I want and capture any objective I want with ease unlike a team that goes negative and gets me murdered by airstrike after airstrike .

if you think people are helping and they are negative then ur crazy

Of those 85 kills, only two were defends. Of those 85 kills, only two of those directly affected the objective. He depended on his team to carry him to victory and instead dragged them to defeat.

how do those defends matter if they lost the other team had the objectives there is nothing to defend

besides if you are murdering everyone and doing a really good job at it there is no reason to stop

his 5 other teammates should be on the objective not him ur doging this guy for being awesome at killing people flanking the map

covering a flank route is just as good as covering a objective your not holding the rest of his team responsible for sucking. it their fault
---
http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/geodanger25
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/360/geodanger25
#70duericPosted 2/8/2013 3:08:33 PM
supercoolisaac posted...

I'd rather go 5-50 and win than got 200-0 and lose. I hate losing,

Please understand that there is no way I can believe you on this.

You post daily on a forum about the game. You relish the nickname the other members here have so kindly bestowed on you. And you have a good KD yourself.

You can't possibly expect anyone to believe that you haven't been on the other side of something like this before.

The only difference is, nobody on the other team had the wherewithal to take a picture and post it.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member