Doesn't it feel like this COD...

#1RagingKoalaBearPosted 2/8/2013 11:23:04 AM(edited)
Has someone playing by themselves matched up against a full party way more often than before? I play solo a lot, and I know Mercenary is an option but id rather play KC every game. I still do good but there's just no team support, whereas you have the other team popping VSATs for each other and stacking all score streaks. I dunno, it just seems way more common in this one, which is funny because my SPM and KD are both the highest in this one than any other.
---
GT: whosyodaddeh
#2fatclemenzaPosted 2/8/2013 11:23:53 AM
are you me
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#3Lord_TenseEyePosted 2/8/2013 11:25:02 AM
RagingKoalaBear posted...
Has someone playing by themselves matched up against a full party way more often than before? I play solo a lot, and I know Mercenary is an option but id rather play KC every game. I still do good but there's just no team support, whereas you have the other team popping VSATs for each other and stacking all score streaks. I dunno, it just seems way more common in this one, which is funny because my SPM and KD are both the highest in this one than any other.

I agree. I feel this way in every game. Nobody wants to cap s*** and when I finally manage to get two flags capped, some stupid guy has to cap that third flag and f*** everything up.

Then we end up getting triple capped and no teammates try to cap s***. It's damn near impossible to cap a flag without getting shot and losing it right away if you get triple capped and no teammates help in capping flags again.
#4KabtheMentatPosted 2/8/2013 11:29:36 AM
are you me

We are him.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#5TecmoB0Posted 2/8/2013 11:41:08 AM
I feel like my team is trying to play the game with kinect or something. When i get multiple vsats you cant seriously finish 5-25
---
Souvlaki space station
#6yoshifan1Posted 2/8/2013 11:43:14 AM
I've had quite a few games where I was on a team as a random where everyone was coordinating and supporting each other. I played one game where for several minutes, we had non-stop UAVs. As soon as one expired or was shot down, the next one went up.
---
http://www.lostfacts.net/boards/index.php - Come on down and have some fun!
http://www.crabdom.cu.cc/forums - Happy fun land
#7HereticKitsunePosted 2/8/2013 3:55:03 PM
are you me

We are him.

And he is us.

Legion, etc.
---
mildare_el_rayo: What's the word I'm looking for, here? "An angsty person who loves to complain."
Calad:Squall?
#8GZAtheGeniusPosted 2/8/2013 5:10:48 PM
Uhhh yep, almost always play against people with similar or higher KDs than me while playing solo, yet seem to get matched up against bad players when I have a couple friends in the mix. Has always seemed odd to me, especially in a game touting skill based matchmaking as a means to level the playing field/stop terribad players from getting stomped AS hard. 'Yeah we're gonna make the game harder by getting you matched up against parties of good players when you are alone, but if you are a party of good players with an advantage we will just go ahead and give you scrubs when its not necessary'
#9aheroafakePosted 2/8/2013 5:39:29 PM
Every game I join almost everyone is in a party. I almost always play solo.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#10the_reaper849Posted 2/8/2013 5:42:20 PM
HereticKitsune posted...
are you me

We are him.

And he is us.

Legion, etc.

stop that *****try right now.

on topic:
happens all the time. really hate that matchmaking doesnt have that many options

at least reach pretended to use your preferences.

i wish they made a separate playlist for Mercenary MM
---
im a cook, and i play one in my RPG's.