Was it hard for them to make this game even worse?

#1AveryLunaPosted 2/8/2013 1:38:25 PM
I've encountered so many "Issues" my connection hasn't changed at all, now I'm getting "Downloadable content has changed" even though I didn't download anything (Primarily from my issues with the horrible gameplay) the gameplay itself is a lot worse where a whole match I'll literally have to plug a whole clip of the Scar-H into some one (The ONLY gun with semi-decent hit detection) and I don't even get a kill for it. The rendering distance is horrible, I'll be staring at the bus driver in zombies for lack of anything better to do and it looks like it's horribly blurry for no reason. What will treyarch do next I wonder? Seems they're trying to see how bad they can possibly make a game and have mindless drones still buy it.
#2AveryLuna(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 1:43:57 PM
Let alone their pathetic advertisement for Gamefaqs is annoying. It says "Expand for trailer" and then it auto expands without you even touching it. It's almost like they're saying "SEE THIS!? SEE IT!? BUY IT!? THE GAME IS SO POPULAR WE WANT YOU TO BUY EVERY DLC!!!" I'm then like "Shut up, the game sucks horribly to spend money for a new game for half made maps."
#3KabtheMentatPosted 2/8/2013 1:49:17 PM
#wow #whoa
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#4Sith JediPosted 2/8/2013 1:51:39 PM
Lol, you still see ads.
#5AveryLuna(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 1:55:41 PM
Yeah, they make sure to expand the size of my whole tv screen (My monitor) and flaunt it's penis for me to get "I've seen you do this since I got on the Black Ops 2 game, I didn't care the first time and I sure don't care the 80th time I've seen it!'
#6AveryLuna(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 2:22:34 PM
Oh well, if I play a very recent game I MIGHT shell out the money for BF3, seeing how Treycrap didn't make it, most likely it plays MUCH better, and actually wants you to work as a team, not like this horrible excuse for a game. Unfortunately my brother doesn't see it that way, but it's whatever.
#7__redxiii__Posted 2/8/2013 2:26:26 PM
Gameplay =/= Playing with lag. Your issues are with the connections so don't try to call that 'gameplay.' The gameplay is great, the connections are the issue.
#8IIARCANAIIPosted 2/8/2013 2:29:00 PM
AveryLuna posted...
Oh well, if I play a very recent game I MIGHT shell out the money for BF3, seeing how Treycrap didn't make it, most likely it plays MUCH better, and actually wants you to work as a team, not like this horrible excuse for a game. Unfortunately my brother doesn't see it that way, but it's whatever.

I completely agree with your original post.

However, Battlefield 3 can also have its own annoyances since the movement/interactions aren't as fluid. They kinda designed this as being "next-gen" for current-gen, hence why I believe it was too early to launch battlefield 3 (and even Crysis 3 but that's another argument for later).

But you are right in that it does pretty much rely on teamwork (and has a better hit detection). I've had it on XBOX, and have been playing on PC since they now regularly discount the Premium Edition. If you have the specs for it, I would say jump on Battlefield 3 on PC. But it's still fun on console anyways. There are a lot of die-hard fans. I guess I'm just still looking for my own shooter :/ lol.
---
Tango down!
#9GreatKiraLordPosted 2/8/2013 2:29:27 PM
It's not that bad...
#10__redxiii__Posted 2/8/2013 2:30:05 PM
I'm glad this game takes "teamwork." I felt like Lebron James in other CODs running through teams by myself.