If you use a Target Finder, you are bad.

#31__redxiii__Posted 2/8/2013 3:17:06 PM
Now you're just trying too hard. Historical context and everything aside. Just like the 2nd ammendment was made during a time where you had to actually go out and hunt for food. They never thought tens of thousands of people would live in the same building in NYC one day. But we are stubborn in america and refuse to acknowledge things like this until someone goes and shoots a bunch of kids at school or shoots people in a movie theatre. We need to take a lesson from the French and update our s*** periodically to keep up with modern times.
#32TecmoB0Posted 2/8/2013 3:19:05 PM
Its the ads baby monitor. 99% of the players that use it are the players it was meant to be used against. If you don't think it helps you you wouldn't use it.
---
Souvlaki space station
#33Lord_TenseEyePosted 2/8/2013 3:20:15 PM
__redxiii__ posted...
Now you're just trying too hard. Historical context and everything aside. Just like the 2nd ammendment was made during a time where you had to actually go out and hunt for food. They never thought tens of thousands of people would live in the same building in NYC one day. But we are stubborn in america and refuse to acknowledge things like this until someone goes and shoots a bunch of kids at school or shoots people in a movie theatre. We need to take a lesson from the French and update our s*** periodically to keep up with modern times.

You can update your s*** as much as you want, it won't affect the thinking of narrow minded racist people.
#34Lord_TenseEyePosted 2/8/2013 3:25:13 PM
You used N word because you're mad at something in a video game (I'm not saying people can't be mad at a game, this game does cause people to get pissed off quite often).

You're essentially venting your frustrating with the game by using racial slurs.

Hence why he said you've lost your credibility because you appear to be acting in a manner that might be deemed impulsive.
#35Lord_TenseEyePosted 2/8/2013 3:25:55 PM
People would probably agree with you on the hate for target finders, but no need to bring racism into it.
#36__redxiii__Posted 2/8/2013 3:27:46 PM
Lord_TenseEye posted...
__redxiii__ posted...

You can update your s*** as much as you want, it won't affect the thinking of narrow minded racist people.

I'm just saying, you know how hard it is to get a gun in european countries? They have to call a special police force in britain if there is an armed assailant as the regular police don't even carry guns. If you get into a barfight in america you can end up shot dead. In britain you'll just get beat up. I knew usig the French as an example would make people mad lol.
#37BrighattalonPosted 2/8/2013 3:27:56 PM
I know I'm bad. I embrace that fact and enjoy using the target finder on my LMGs.
---
Xbox live gamertag: winteragent
#38bbert901Posted 2/8/2013 3:31:41 PM
i want to get good with a target finder just to piss off people
---
http://i.imgur.com/OFUbs.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Gzd6P.jpg http://oi48.tinypic.com/256xlj4.jpg
#39gameflakPosted 2/8/2013 3:39:21 PM
__redxiii__ posted...

Oh, man.

2nd amendment doesn't have ANYTHING to do with hunting...

I'm not even going to get into the rest...

---
If it's true that we learn from our mistakes, then I should be a frickin' genius by now.
#40aheroafakePosted 2/8/2013 3:44:00 PM
bbert901 posted...
i want to get good with a target finder just to piss off people

I don't know if this was a joke or not but there is no "getting good with a target finder" lol. All you have to do is use it and its effectiveness is omnipresent.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man