If you use a Target Finder, you are bad.

#41__redxiii__Posted 2/8/2013 2:47:03 PM
gameflak posted...
__redxiii__ posted...
Now you're just trying too hard. Historical context and everything aside. Just like the 2nd ammendment was made during a time where you had to actually go out and hunt for food. They never thought tens of thousands of people would live in the same building in NYC one day. But we are stubborn in america and refuse to acknowledge things like this until someone goes and shoots a bunch of kids at school or shoots people in a movie theatre. We need to take a lesson from the French and update our s*** periodically to keep up with modern times.

Oh, man.

2nd amendment doesn't have ANYTHING to do with hunting...

I'm not even going to get into the rest...

2nd amendment is right to bare arms right? The constitution was wrote during a time when "outside invasion" was a real threat and wildlife was also a threat. Wolves, bears, and other animals that now have a natural fear for man did not have those same fears in those days. It's obvious you have no clue about history.
#42PvtPorkSordPosted 2/8/2013 3:10:59 PM
__redxiii__ posted...
gameflak posted...
__redxiii__ posted...
Now you're just trying too hard. Historical context and everything aside. Just like the 2nd ammendment was made during a time where you had to actually go out and hunt for food. They never thought tens of thousands of people would live in the same building in NYC one day. But we are stubborn in america and refuse to acknowledge things like this until someone goes and shoots a bunch of kids at school or shoots people in a movie theatre. We need to take a lesson from the French and update our s*** periodically to keep up with modern times.

Oh, man.

2nd amendment is right to bare arms right? The constitution was wrote during a time when "outside invasion" was a real threat and wildlife was also a threat. Wolves, bears, and other animals that now have a natural fear for man did not have those same fears in those days. It's obvious you have no clue about history.

Lawl. If you actually spend time in rural areas/outdoors you would know that wild animals are still a threat. Also the 2nd amendment doesn't have crap to do with hunting. It's about the ability to defend yourself from harm, either from civilians or an overbearing& dangerious government.
#43__redxiii__Posted 2/8/2013 3:14:17 PM
PvtPorkSord posted...
__redxiii__ posted...
gameflak posted...
__redxiii__ posted...

Oh, man.

Lawl. If you actually spend time in rural areas/outdoors you would know that wild animals are still a threat. Also the 2nd amendment doesn't have crap to do with hunting. It's about the ability to defend yourself from harm, either from civilians or an overbearing& dangerious government.

Wow, ya'll are terrible at reading. Look back a few pages. I said during the time when they wrote the constitution you had to hunt for food and animals were a threat. Guns were essential to life at the time. Nobody today NEEDS to have a gun who lives in America. We hunt for sport. Yea, sure, let's get extreme, there are people who live in remote places who would need guns, let them have them. But the guy who lives in the apartment 3 doors away from me, I don't think he needs to have guns.
#44TheRichnessPosted 2/8/2013 3:20:56 PM
target finder topic!!! aahhh pfffft pfftttt petwie petwie pow pow.
#45MG42_CHEFPosted 2/8/2013 3:24:29 PM
So is using something like Flak Jacket on Obj modes and capping B on Hijacked while enemies throw multiple explosives at you confirmed for bad because you have an advantage against explosives?
---
"I loved throwing cans of flatulance at people sitting in corners. Even the hitmarker noise sounded like a fart. I will also miss those days." -aj4x94
#46dario1101Posted 2/8/2013 3:27:29 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
I use the Target finder so that TC thinks I'm bad.

:)

---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-171! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#47brandonk42Posted 2/8/2013 3:29:47 PM
__redxiii__ posted...
PvtPorkSord posted...
__redxiii__ posted...
gameflak posted...
__redxiii__ posted...

Oh, man.

Wow, ya'll are terrible at reading. Look back a few pages. I said during the time when they wrote the constitution you had to hunt for food and animals were a threat. Guns were essential to life at the time. Nobody today NEEDS to have a gun who lives in America. We hunt for sport. Yea, sure, let's get extreme, there are people who live in remote places who would need guns, let them have them. But the guy who lives in the apartment 3 doors away from me, I don't think he needs to have guns.

I need a gun thank you very much to protect myself and my family against criminals who threaten to harm our quality of life. Until the federal government can gurantee that they can rid the world of evil doers or of guns then I won't be giving up that right.
#48dario1101Posted 2/8/2013 3:30:11 PM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
The people who use it are most likely the people who used ACRs and Portable Nubdars in MW3... I can almost guarantee their favorite map was Interchange for Domination...

I hated the ACR. Couldn't use it for ****.
Portable Radars? Don't try me like that, Those things were a campers wet dream. Worst equipment ever.
INTERCHANGE? Words cannot describe how mad I am right now, That is almost the worst map in MW3.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-171! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#49bbert901Posted 2/8/2013 3:33:13 PM
aheroafake posted...
bbert901 posted...
i want to get good with a target finder just to piss off people

I don't know if this was a joke or not but there is no "getting good with a target finder" lol. All you have to do is use it and its effectiveness is omnipresent.

i hate zoom and feel gimped by it. i prefer irons or reflex sight. but seeing how pissed people get with target finder makes me want to get used to the zoom and use it
---
http://i.imgur.com/OFUbs.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Gzd6P.jpg http://oi48.tinypic.com/256xlj4.jpg
#50PvtPorkSordPosted 2/8/2013 3:39:39 PM
__redxiii__ posted...
PvtPorkSord posted...
__redxiii__ posted...
gameflak posted...
__redxiii__ posted...

Oh, man.

Calls me bad at reading avoids half my post and does not understand the first half.

There are places I go fishing where it's encouraged you bring your gun. I'm not talking middle of nowhere either I'm talking 45 minute drive never leaving a main road and 100 yards from my car. Mountain lions are a real threat. Fish and game tells you to have a shotgun if you go salmon fishing in Alaska because bears are a real threat. Hell if you go hiking wild dogs/mountain lions are a real threat.

Also look up Australia's crime rate increase and home invasion increase AFTER they banned guns. It's a stupid idea to believe criminals will follow a law.