If you use a Target Finder, you are bad.

#51Sith JediPosted 2/8/2013 3:40:25 PM
__redxiii__ posted...
PvtPorkSord posted...
__redxiii__ posted...
gameflak posted...
__redxiii__ posted...
Now you're just trying too hard. Historical context and everything aside. Just like the 2nd ammendment was made during a time where you had to actually go out and hunt for food. They never thought tens of thousands of people would live in the same building in NYC one day. But we are stubborn in america and refuse to acknowledge things like this until someone goes and shoots a bunch of kids at school or shoots people in a movie theatre. We need to take a lesson from the French and update our s*** periodically to keep up with modern times.

Oh, man.

2nd amendment doesn't have ANYTHING to do with hunting...

I'm not even going to get into the rest...

2nd amendment is right to bare arms right? The constitution was wrote during a time when "outside invasion" was a real threat and wildlife was also a threat. Wolves, bears, and other animals that now have a natural fear for man did not have those same fears in those days. It's obvious you have no clue about history.

Lawl. If you actually spend time in rural areas/outdoors you would know that wild animals are still a threat. Also the 2nd amendment doesn't have crap to do with hunting. It's about the ability to defend yourself from harm, either from civilians or an overbearing& dangerious government.

Wow, ya'll are terrible at reading. Look back a few pages. I said during the time when they wrote the constitution you had to hunt for food and animals were a threat. Guns were essential to life at the time. Nobody today NEEDS to have a gun who lives in America. We hunt for sport. Yea, sure, let's get extreme, there are people who live in remote places who would need guns, let them have them. But the guy who lives in the apartment 3 doors away from me, I don't think he needs to have guns.

When will people learn that "people don't NEED guns" is a pointless argument? We don't NEED a lot of the rights we have but they improve quality of life in various ways. If you want to argue about rights, come up with actual reasons, not "if we don't need it, get rid of it."
#52aheroafakePosted 2/8/2013 3:42:09 PM
bbert901 posted...
aheroafake posted...
bbert901 posted...
i want to get good with a target finder just to piss off people

I don't know if this was a joke or not but there is no "getting good with a target finder" lol. All you have to do is use it and its effectiveness is omnipresent.

i hate zoom and feel gimped by it. i prefer irons or reflex sight. but seeing how pissed people get with target finder makes me want to get used to the zoom and use it

While the ADS peripheral zoom of TF isn't something I like too much, I don't find myself hindered by it too much. It isn't too difficult to get used to.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#53duericPosted 2/8/2013 4:18:35 PM
I agree with this topic.

It pisses me off so much when a person, not even looking in my general direction, gets a cue as to where I am because they can't take their finger of the damn LT.

They may as well just have radar always on.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#54ROMKratosPosted 2/8/2013 5:47:07 PM
I only use it with the PDW, but it's to give me a little tunnel vision after I aim down sight at ungodly speeds (Dexterity and QuickDraw).
---
All personnel should reach minimum safe distance immediately...
#55tAGbag_mcgee(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 6:50:26 PM
I agree with this topic.

It pisses me off so much when a person, not even looking in my general direction, gets a cue as to where I am because they can't take their finger of the damn LT.

They may as well just have radar always on.

This guy knows. This guy is legit. He's got a large, quality dong too.
---
CHARGERS FAN SINCE 2012. Record since I've been a fan: 3-1
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9r1uui5Pv1qh5bybo4_250.gif
#56JammyBauer23Posted 2/8/2013 6:57:31 PM
tAGbag_mcgee posted...
If the gun has the option of select fire on it, and you use it in conjunction with the target finder, you are especially bad.

HAHAHAHA somebody really angry.
---
RIP the truth. GT: RIP JammyDegree. Fanclub members: TheRealJayveezy (president)
#57SoBE_No_FearPosted 2/8/2013 7:13:50 PM
TC went from TF hatred to racism to talking about dongs...wut the hell kinda topic crap did I walk into??? X_x
---
Your pretty face is going to hell...
#58Sith JediPosted 2/8/2013 7:16:08 PM
SoBE_No_Fear posted...
TC went from TF hatred to racism to talking about dongs...wut the hell kinda topic crap did I walk into??? X_x

He just got into troll college and is having trouble deciding on his major.
#59BgSoAPosted 2/8/2013 7:22:09 PM
I find that having a scope like attachment is extremely useful on light machine guns; its not my fault this particular attachment also highlights enemies. And I'm not complaining. It makes it easy to shoot that head glitching punk.
---
macarena69 posted... "That's the point. I can do it, you can't stop me, I gain nothing from listening to you, come on me bro"
#60tAGbag_mcgee(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 10:05:02 PM
SoBE_No_Fear posted...

He just got into troll college and is having trouble deciding on his major.

Not trolling but okay.

I find that having a scope like attachment is extremely useful on light machine guns; its not my fault this particular attachment also highlights enemies. And I'm not complaining. It makes it easy to shoot that head glitching punk.

And extremely reduced recoil.
---
CHARGERS FAN SINCE 2012. Record since I've been a fan: 3-1
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9r1uui5Pv1qh5bybo4_250.gif