If you use a Target Finder, you are bad.

#61glowuptheballPosted 2/8/2013 11:15:26 PM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
It's cheap. I've used it before.

I'm currently doing my 'is quickscoping cheap, overpowered, and does it require skill' quest right now.

I've used the TF on many different guns. It's very cheap. By far the CHEAPEST attachment I've ever seen in a COD game. It'll pick up guys you wouldn't have seen without it. It'll pick up somebody's toe no problem. For everyone who says 'well you would've seen him anyway'. If you're really seeing a guys toe stick out from across the map, yea right.

For those who are saying use cold blooded, it does help. However the TF still beeps and turns red when a cold blooded user is in its sights. It works best when you just scope in, scan real quick, when you see it turn red or beep, there's a guy there.

To try to balance it, they NEED to remove the mini-map when it's scoped in. That would honestly in my eyes balance it better. Why can't I have the mini-map with the Variable Zoom scope? (idk if it appears for the dual-band) Why can't I have it on my sniper?

I believe the Variable Zoom (maybe dual band idk if the map is there) and Snipers take MUCH more skill than using a TF. Yet the TF user gets the added benefit of the mini-map.

Besides mw2 grenade launcher right? Besides that it is a very, very good attatchment. It really only works on a few guns, but man do they work well together. FAL, SMR, Lsat, Mk, AN, and mtar (i guess). Haven't tried it on the peacekeeper yet.
---
#62Lennox_GOATPosted 2/8/2013 11:17:38 PM
It is a scrub tactic.
#63KirbixPosted 2/8/2013 11:19:43 PM
I had a dude send me a rage-filled voice message this evening because I went 22-5 against him using a TF on my LMG.

Sooooo much butthurt.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#64Faust_8Posted 2/9/2013 12:26:55 AM
1) "Using" the Target Finder and "using it on every class because you rely on it" are two very different things.

2) Target Finder usually does nothing unless you're camping/headglitching like a little *****.

TC is a kid or an idiot or both, just shut up.
---
You are the universe
Expressing itself as a human, for a little while
#65Foxx3kPosted 2/9/2013 12:27:37 AM
If you die in a situation where you would have "only" been seen with a Target Finder, you should stop headglitching or camping in windows.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#66tAGbag_mcgee(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 9:10:27 PM
If you die in a situation where you would have "only" been seen with a Target Finder, you should stop headglitching or camping in windows.

This is false
---
CHARGERS FAN SINCE 2012. Record since I've been a fan: 3-1
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9r1uui5Pv1qh5bybo4_250.gif
#67Foxx3kPosted 2/10/2013 9:21:18 PM
tAGbag_mcgee posted...

This is false

How so?

Let me guess, you were running down the middle of a street. But he wouldn't have seen you without his Target Finder!!!!!!!!!

Please.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#68tAGbag_mcgee(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 9:23:48 PM
tAGbag_mcgee posted...

This is false

How so?

Let me guess, you were running down the middle of a street. But he wouldn't have seen you without his Target Finder!!!!!!!!!

Please.

Target Finder around a corner makes it so you can pre-fire as well.
---
CHARGERS FAN SINCE 2012. Record since I've been a fan: 3-1
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9r1uui5Pv1qh5bybo4_250.gif
#69pyrokinesis666Posted 2/10/2013 9:25:07 PM
target finder seems to kill faster.
#70Foxx3kPosted 2/10/2013 9:30:44 PM
tAGbag_mcgee posted...
tAGbag_mcgee posted...

This is false

How so?

Please.

Target Finder around a corner makes it so you can pre-fire as well.

Target Finder can't see around corners.
---