Does this game make you rage?

#1Gojak_v3Posted 2/8/2013 3:06:15 PM
It seems fps in general bring out the worst in people, but this game particularly.
#2Skystrike70Posted 2/8/2013 3:12:11 PM
The game does'nt make me rage. But some things that DO make me rage are:
- Whiny 4- year- olds playing on my team
-lag
-Idiots in general
-Bullets not registering sometimes...
-Dying due to some glitch or lag spike or whatnot

The game doesn't tmake me rage, oh no. Just the people that play it.
---
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?
#3scarface_jrPosted 2/8/2013 3:12:17 PM
This is the only game....and no matter how good I do I rage. Yesterday was the worst I ever raged. I was SO ****ING CLOSE to getting my 25 gun streak and then nuclear till some camping svu spamming noob killed me -.-. Right after I died I got another 10 killstreak which pretty much told me if it wasn't for that guy I would have got it. I hate the SVU and target finder....they're the only two things that end up ruining my streaks.
---
There are good guys and there are bad guys in this world, and make no mistake I am a bad, bad man. #umad
#4__redxiii__Posted 2/8/2013 3:13:07 PM
No just the connections make me rage. I am fine with everything in the game.
#5LordNobunagaPosted 2/8/2013 3:13:35 PM
In my experience Gears has equal amounts of ragers, the most on XBL. I often hear these tirades the most.

"GODDAMMIT!!! MY TEAM ******* SUCKS!"
"******* ******! (2nd word rhymes with maggot)"
"**** YOU!"
"I unloaded my clip on him and he didn't die! **** this *******!!!"
---
Elisabeth Blanctorche fanboy.
youtube.com/user/CommElite, and GT: TM07
#6TecmoB0Posted 2/8/2013 3:20:38 PM(edited)
I berate my team in happy wars. I dont like losing in anything. of course i rage
---
Souvlaki space station
#7ICantNameGudPosted 2/8/2013 3:21:23 PM
Yes. Especially when I'm sniping and I "miss" a guy I had dead to rights, and the killcam shows the bullet trail go through his ****ing heart as I get gunned down.
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#8ffgamemanPosted 2/8/2013 3:24:28 PM
When I go negative in a Call of Duty game, I typically get frustrated. When I go negative in a game like Halo, I don't get nearly as agitated.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature
#92200rmsPosted 2/8/2013 3:28:54 PM
This is the only COD that has me rage on a consistant basis. Even if I win I still get mad at the Bullstuff. If there was any other mp game out there I would be playing it but nothing comes close so I guess I will have to deal with it. I played MW3 lastnight in 150ms lobbies due to lack of FFA players and that game still didnt lag nearly as bad.
#10RedRaven80Posted 2/8/2013 3:29:57 PM
I hate when people play Domination just to get kills. they'll get no capsor defends, and your basically given a free cap each round.
---
Quoth The Raven Nevermore
http://www.last.fm/user/Liquid_Exodus