Does this game make you rage?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Does this game make you rage?
3 years ago#1
It seems fps in general bring out the worst in people, but this game particularly.
3 years ago#2
The game does'nt make me rage. But some things that DO make me rage are:
- Whiny 4- year- olds playing on my team
-Idiots in general
-Bullets not registering sometimes...
-Dying due to some glitch or lag spike or whatnot

The game doesn't tmake me rage, oh no. Just the people that play it.
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?
3 years ago#3
This is the only game....and no matter how good I do I rage. Yesterday was the worst I ever raged. I was SO ****ING CLOSE to getting my 25 gun streak and then nuclear till some camping svu spamming noob killed me -.-. Right after I died I got another 10 killstreak which pretty much told me if it wasn't for that guy I would have got it. I hate the SVU and target finder....they're the only two things that end up ruining my streaks.
There are good guys and there are bad guys in this world, and make no mistake I am a bad, bad man. #umad
3 years ago#4
No just the connections make me rage. I am fine with everything in the game.
3 years ago#5
In my experience Gears has equal amounts of ragers, the most on XBL. I often hear these tirades the most.

"******* ******! (2nd word rhymes with maggot)"
"**** YOU!"
"I unloaded my clip on him and he didn't die! **** this *******!!!"
Elisabeth Blanctorche fanboy., and GT: TM07
3 years ago#6
I berate my team in happy wars. I dont like losing in anything. of course i rage
Souvlaki space station
3 years ago#7
Yes. Especially when I'm sniping and I "miss" a guy I had dead to rights, and the killcam shows the bullet trail go through his ****ing heart as I get gunned down.
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
3 years ago#8
When I go negative in a Call of Duty game, I typically get frustrated. When I go negative in a game like Halo, I don't get nearly as agitated.
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature
3 years ago#9
This is the only COD that has me rage on a consistant basis. Even if I win I still get mad at the Bullstuff. If there was any other mp game out there I would be playing it but nothing comes close so I guess I will have to deal with it. I played MW3 lastnight in 150ms lobbies due to lack of FFA players and that game still didnt lag nearly as bad.
3 years ago#10
I hate when people play Domination just to get kills. they'll get no capsor defends, and your basically given a free cap each round.
Quoth The Raven Nevermore
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Does this game make you rage?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived