Assault Rifles are the weakest weapon class in the game.

#1MrArmageddon8Posted 2/8/2013 3:25:01 PM
True story, they're not good for anything.
Too much attachment restrictions (lol it's OP to have a certain scope on with select fire I guess)
Are completely outclassed by shotguns/smgs up close, lmgs at mid range, and sniper rifles at long ranges, so no advantage anywhere.
Too weak.
Too much recoil on effective ones (SCAR, AN-94) and the grip hardly does anything.
#2kentuckyboy88Posted 2/8/2013 3:27:22 PM
I was horrible with the SCAR till i put a grip on it.....Now it works pretty well for me...To each their own I guess.
---
Gt. xL3G3ND KILL3Rx
#3TecmoB0Posted 2/8/2013 3:27:53 PM
Too much recoil on the an94? for realz? not like i agree with anything said in this thread
---
Souvlaki space station
#4__redxiii__Posted 2/8/2013 3:28:25 PM
I usually don't play this card but Tc you sound mad and bad.
#5__redxiii__Posted 2/8/2013 3:29:27 PM
This game probably has the best ARs of any COD. I'm not saying that one is particularly the best (of any COD, I loved my cod4 M16), but all of them are good.
#6ImTooSkilleddPosted 2/8/2013 3:30:12 PM
Stopped taking you seriously when you said the AN94 has too much recoil.

p.s - You know what the strong point of ARs is? Versatility. They're effective at all ranges. Sure, they might not dominate any one area of combat, but they're solid at all ranges. ARs will beat SMGs/Shotguns at mid/long range. ARs will beat LMGs/Snipers. at close range. Plus, you act like running into an SMG user at close-range is a guaranteed death when using an AR...that's not the case at all.

AN94 and the FAL are two of the best weapons in the game. Stupid topic is stupid.
---
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#7MrArmageddon8(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 3:30:46 PM
TecmoB0 posted...
Too much recoil on the an94? for realz? not like i agree with anything said in this thread

It's controllable, yes but the MSMC does the same damage but has MUCH less pull upwards
#8__redxiii__Posted 2/8/2013 3:31:40 PM
MrArmageddon8 posted...
TecmoB0 posted...

It's controllable, yes but the MSMC does the same damage but has MUCH less pull upwards

OIC what you're trying to do with this topic.
#9ImTooSkilleddPosted 2/8/2013 3:33:07 PM
__redxiii__ posted...
MrArmageddon8 posted...
TecmoB0 posted...

OIC what you're trying to do with this topic.

You have to remember, this is the same guy who compared the PDW to an LMG with faster movement/reload speed in a topic a while back. I sometimes wonder how badly he got his **** pushed in by an SMG user to make him go on a crusade against SMGs.
---
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#10__redxiii__Posted 2/8/2013 3:33:26 PM
ImTooSkilledd posted...
p.s - You know what the strong point of ARs is? Versatility. They're effective at all ranges. Sure, they might not dominate any one area of combat, but they're solid at all ranges. ARs will beat SMGs/Shotguns at mid/long range. ARs will beat LMGs/Snipers. at close range. Plus, you act like running into an SMG user at close-range is a guaranteed death when using an AR...that's not the case at all.

Am I the only one who doesn't get mad at dying to an SMG or shotgun at close range when I have a weapon intended to be used at mid to long range? That's how it should be.