Assault Rifles are the weakest weapon class in the game.

#11ShadowUmbreon42Posted 2/8/2013 3:34:10 PM
MrArmageddon8 posted...
TecmoB0 posted...
Too much recoil on the an94? for realz? not like i agree with anything said in this thread

It's controllable, yes but the MSMC does the same damage but has MUCH less pull upwards

smg user talking stuff about assaults.... come on dude the an-94 has like no recoil.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/VictiniExpert2400 Stupidity drives me so far over the edge when they refuse to use their brain. Well that and being a jerk.
#12fatclemenzaPosted 2/8/2013 3:35:10 PM
That's a funny way to spell sniper rifles

TC confirmed for bad
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#13TecmoB0Posted 2/8/2013 3:35:46 PM
Dying to smg users is about the only thing that doesnt piss me off. All i use are ars now because the majority of my deaths come from headglitchers sniping or using the target finder. I'd have to ditch way too many fights if i used an smg
---
Souvlaki space station
#14MrArmageddon8(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 3:37:07 PM
ImTooSkilledd posted...
__redxiii__ posted...
MrArmageddon8 posted...
TecmoB0 posted...
Too much recoil on the an94? for realz? not like i agree with anything said in this thread

It's controllable, yes but the MSMC does the same damage but has MUCH less pull upwards

OIC what you're trying to do with this topic.

You have to remember, this is the same guy who compared the PDW to an LMG with faster movement/reload speed in a topic a while back. I sometimes wonder how badly he got his **** pushed in by an SMG user to make him go on a crusade against SMGs.

High damage equal to most ARs + high capacity+ No recoil + basically built in SOH+ maps cratered for them = SMGs the dominant weapon class
#15CarbonFibrePosted 2/8/2013 3:37:41 PM
The An-94 is going to do that damage at a hell of a longer range than the MSMC.
#16CarbonFibrePosted 2/8/2013 3:38:20 PM
Also LMGs are nice, but you run slow as hell and need to turn the sensitivity up on the control sticks just to keep up.
#17MrArmageddon8(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 3:40:50 PM
CarbonFibre posted...

Too bad you only really need to worry about range on like two maps.
#18__redxiii__Posted 2/8/2013 3:40:57 PM
CarbonFibre posted...
Also LMGs are nice, but you run slow as hell and need to turn the sensitivity up on the control sticks just to keep up.

I play nothing but objective modes and this game has some of the best LMGs any COD has offered. I can hold a hardpoint down for the entire minute with an MK48. I feel like TC plays TDM and rushes with his lmg/AR and gets mad when killed by an SMG in an "oh s***" gunfight.
#19__redxiii__Posted 2/8/2013 3:43:19 PM
MrArmageddon8 posted...
CarbonFibre posted...

Too bad you only really need to worry about range on like two maps.

The AN-94 is an awesome weapon. It is good at hipfiring without laser. I almost always beat SMGs at close range, (unless the player is particularly good) but I'm not gonna complain about that because AN-94 should lose to smgs/shotguns at close range. This gun is amazing, one of the best guns I've used in any COD.
#20crucialPosted 2/8/2013 3:45:00 PM
all the ar's are good in this game,infact there is only a few gun's that are not good,balance is pretty good in this game now that smg's are a bit nerfed.