Finally got the Crossbow and Assault shield gold today.

#1HXGamer64Posted 2/8/2013 7:01:38 PM
Crossbow: The only 2 camos that were frustrating were the skulls (Get a kill with every bullet in a clip) and Ronin (1 Bloodthirsty) camos since I reallly don't have good aim with the crossbow and you start with 6 bullets. I got both in a S&S game after 2 weeks. My opinion the hardest gold camo in the game.

Assault Shield: Played Hardcore TDM for this one. It did bring down my K/D a bit since it can be annoying just to get near someone. I don't think there were some really annoying camos I had to go through besides the 25 kills w/o weapons or perks (Ronin & Skulls), but it did take alot of patience and I eventually got the gold camo.

All I need is the ballistic knife gold then I got diamond camos for specials.(Yes I have the combat knife gold as well.)

Any tips would be nice thanks.
---
XBL: WMD HXG4MER
"You'll know when you see it."
#2Perfect_flamePosted 2/8/2013 7:15:04 PM
Exactly what you did for the combat knife, stabs count as ballistic knife kills.
#3TheSaintGPosted 2/8/2013 7:53:57 PM
congrats and the ballistic knife will be easier than th combat knife because you can do everything you did with the combat knife but with the ability to shoot it too
---
Black FC: 3181-5628-6101
#4Soviet_PolandPosted 2/8/2013 10:16:27 PM
Knife people in sticks and stones for ballistic knife.

Also when you get to one of the specialized camo challenges, it calls for getting projectile kills that have been recovered. At every life shoot them out and pick them back up. Then any kill counts toward it.
#5RPGdude9001Posted 2/8/2013 11:42:08 PM
Just so you know, I'm terrible, and think golding the Combat Knife was impressive enough.

Cheers, my skilled sir.
#6__redxiii__Posted 2/8/2013 11:49:32 PM
Play sticks and stones for ballistic knife camos.