Aim assist drives me f****** crazy sometimes

#1TimmotheussPosted 2/8/2013 6:38:51 PM
I play on 6 sensitivity and earlier I had a guy jump out of a window above me while I was looking up into it and my aim literally locked in place to where he originally was, took me about 3 seconds to mash the sticks in order to get my aim in a position where I could actually kill him, thankfully he didn't see me.

Happens a lot when people run past me too, i go to turn and shoot them and the aim assist combined with turning to find them can turn CQB into a huge mess.
---
GT: Pipfection
The R870 is very difficult to use
#2darkshadowmasterPosted 2/8/2013 6:40:00 PM
I hate when it grips on to someone and throws your vision down to there feet
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#3__redxiii__Posted 2/8/2013 6:40:05 PM
Sounds like you're doing a lot of camping.
#4Timmotheuss(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 6:42:56 PM
__redxiii__ posted...
Sounds like you're doing a lot of camping.

If anything I rush too much and put myself in bad situations because of it. I was more or less talking about moving/aiming while all of this was going on, obviously I'm not going to be camping under a window looking up into it. :P
---
GT: Pipnotiq
#5TecmoB0Posted 2/8/2013 6:49:37 PM
You mean aim resist? Ive never fought with aim assist as much as i have in this game
---
Souvlaki space station
#6randomplatypiPosted 2/8/2013 6:50:46 PM
TecmoB0 posted...
You mean aim resist? Ive never fought with aim assist as much as i have in this game

This
#7NinjaDeath911Posted 2/8/2013 6:55:43 PM
Like when you're firing at someone, another enemy runs by and the gun decides to lock onto that instead? Yeah I'm good on that.
#8zxrax_alt_1Posted 2/8/2013 6:59:54 PM(edited)
Your new GT is dumb.
---
http://www.twitch.tv/vraage || GT: v Raage
3770K@4.7GHz || GTX680 FTW 4GB || 8GB 2133MHz || Maximus V Extreme || 250GB SSD || 2TB HDD || H100i (CPU) + H55 (GPU)
#9Blizzard09Posted 2/8/2013 7:01:47 PM(edited)
Timmotheuss posted...
I play on 6 sensitivity and earlier I had a guy jump out of a window above me while I was looking up into it and my aim literally locked in place to where he originally was, took me about 3 seconds to mash the sticks in order to get my aim in a position where I could actually kill him, thankfully he didn't see me.

Happens a lot when people run past me too, i go to turn and shoot them and the aim assist combined with turning to find them can turn CQB into a huge mess.

There is this option, that good players use and it turns it off..... Or play on a higher sensitivity as higher it is the less aim assist works, low it is the more it works.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
#10wishiknew1234Posted 2/8/2013 7:59:45 PM
i like when your rushing with a shot gun even though i have had it happen with other guns to but an enemy comes around a corn and all of a sudden your looking at the ground for some reason happens alot to me