finally found my class

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. finally found my class

User Info: RPGdude9001

RPGdude9001
3 years ago#11
I've been doing Lightweight/Hardline SMG classes since BO1, and I love them so much. Also, I prefer the Chicom or Skorpion as my SMG in this game because the MSMC I consider OP and too popular, and I like being set apart. (I think those that use the MSMC have magical lag-manipulating powers to make you lose to them 100% as long as you are using an SMG).

User Info: __redxiii__

__redxiii__
3 years ago#12
Bouncing betty is for bums, why don't you run scavenger too so you can be a super bum?

User Info: MikeRoxTheBoat

MikeRoxTheBoat
3 years ago#13
Redskins4Life21 posted...
Simple answer to the msmc... I've used it a lot, but the fact is that I miss a lot and the msmc fire rate is too low

Try the Skorpion. I switch between a Skorpion, a Rapid Fire LMG, and a Dual Band Sniper Rifle depending on the map/objective. I've found that I tend to do best with the Skorpion, due to its high rate of fire. I do well with the MP7, too, but when it comes to twitchy reflex shooting, I win almost every time with the Skorpion.

I play on Hardcore, though, so that probably makes a huge difference.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. finally found my class

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived