EMP grenades during a Orbital VSAT...

#1Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/8/2013 8:28:05 PM
So does anyone know if you peg yourself with a EMP grenade during a enemies Orbital VSAT if it will keep you from showing up on it for a limited amount of time?
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#2NidtendofreakPosted 2/8/2013 8:30:30 PM
....Why would pegging yourself with a harmful effect harm the enemy's ability to see you?
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#3Kant_Remoob_Eht(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 8:31:11 PM
Nidtendofreak posted...
....Why would pegging yourself with a harmful effect harm the enemy's ability to see you?

Cause it can somehow cure other things that ail you in game.... aside from death that is.
---
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#4NidtendofreakPosted 2/8/2013 8:34:58 PM
Yes, it stops other tactical grenades because you're "overwriting" one negative effect with another.

VSAT ain't an effect. It's a scorestreak.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#5Kant_Remoob_Eht(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 8:36:54 PM
Nidtendofreak posted...
Yes, it stops other tactical grenades because you're "overwriting" one negative effect with another.

VSAT ain't an effect. It's a scorestreak.

Even though when you EMP yourself it lasts only for half a second then you are fine?
---
#6fatclemenzaPosted 2/8/2013 8:37:36 PM
Better off EMPing the enemy and taking away their entire HUD for 15 seconds because lolempgrenades
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won