I got put on probation "warning" before I even played a single game today.

#11startedONatariPosted 2/9/2013 10:13:32 AM
zxrax_alt_1 posted...
You ragequit your last game before you got off, that's why you were on probation. Probation starts when you first search for a match after your last dashboard / quittings.

happened to me the other day only it was my 4th or 5th match of hc/kc. got kicked for team kills and then 5 minute probation for quitting, which didn't happen. they should put ricochet in this game if they're gonna hand out probation for accidental team kills.
#12startedONatariPosted 2/9/2013 10:20:31 AM(edited)
georgiaboy11 posted...
Quit team killing then.

stuff happens. you throw down a betty, an enemy runs up triggers it, then your teammate shoots him at close range. it then detonates killing your teammate. also, if you run in front of my sentry while its mowing down the enemy you deserved it. these are just a couple examples.
#13gameflakPosted 2/9/2013 12:07:23 PM
startedONatari posted...
georgiaboy11 posted...
Quit team killing then.

stuff happens. you throw down a betty, an enemy runs up triggers it, then your teammate shoots him at close range. it then detonates killing your teammate. also, if you run in front of my sentry while its mowing down the enemy you deserved it. these are just a couple examples.

This is why you don't use stuff like that in HC. Explosives have a high risk of accidentally killing teammates.
---
If it's true that we learn from our mistakes, then I should be a frickin' genius by now.