why even bother trying to play like a good human being?

#1angrybirdsdudePosted 2/8/2013 8:16:49 PM
especially when you're burdened by terrible randoms and 9/10 opponents play like tryhard freaks.

why shouldnt I switch to an msmc/fal/target finder class with emps and c4 and start trying hard?

the answer is that in a game like that, you gotta wear that mask all the time if you put it on. you can never come back.

so basically you dont turn into a tryhard freak for the same reason batman wont kill.
---
spread the <3
#2__redxiii__Posted 2/8/2013 8:17:37 PM
another person mad because people are trying not to lose.
#3ICantNameGudPosted 2/8/2013 8:18:41 PM
angrybirdsdude posted...

so basically you dont turn into a tryhard freak for the same reason batman wont kill.

Legitimately LOL'd
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#4angrybirdsdude(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 8:19:03 PM
__redxiii__ posted...

>implying you need to tryhard to avoid losing
---
spread the <3
#5fatclemenzaPosted 2/8/2013 8:19:07 PM
i stopped bothering trying to play in general. i feel like my overall mood improved tenfold
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#6FederalLackeyPosted 2/8/2013 8:19:13 PM
"so basically you dont turn into a tryhard freak for the same reason batman wont kill."

Now all those joker emblems are starting to make sense.
#7angrybirdsdude(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 8:19:44 PM
fatclemenza posted...
i stopped bothering trying to play in general. i feel like my overall mood improved tenfold

best answer in general.
---
spread the <3
#8natarlePosted 2/8/2013 8:21:01 PM
i just sold this game because im sick of it for pretty much same reasons. everyone uses the same crap, same guns. and campers everywhere.
---
I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE
GT- ShinnZeta PSN-BIGBOSSGUNDAM fc 0347 6354 5762
#9__redxiii__Posted 2/8/2013 8:22:53 PM
angrybirdsdude posted...
__redxiii__ posted...

I didn't say you needed to go tryhard to win. Obviously lesser skilled people have to go tryhard 24/7 if they want to win. My buddies and I do it all the time in multi team hardpoint where we'll start out sniping and stuff and when one team is winning 150-whatever we'll put on a better class and come back.
#10angrybirdsdude(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 8:25:16 PM
__redxiii__ posted...
angrybirdsdude posted...
__redxiii__ posted...

I didn't say you needed to go tryhard to win. Obviously lesser skilled people have to go tryhard 24/7 if they want to win. My buddies and I do it all the time in multi team hardpoint where we'll start out sniping and stuff and when one team is winning 150-whatever we'll put on a better class and come back.

Well you seemed to imply going mlg mode was just to avoid losing, but its not. its overkill in most circumstances.
---
spread the <3