Diamond

#1L4DMalusPosted 2/8/2013 9:20:25 PM
Working on Diamond LMG's currently, and I have used the LSAT almost exclusively. I have to ask though, which of the LMG's is the "hardest" to get Golden? I know they're all pretty high damaging but I haven't used the MK48, QBB or HAMR so I don't know how all of them perform at range.
---
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi
#2ICantNameGudPosted 2/8/2013 9:21:22 PM
QBB is pretty suck.
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#3oldfart81Posted 2/8/2013 9:23:06 PM
QBB is imo the hardest. So many times have I just slapped on lightweight, and stock and just used it like an smg
#4L4DMalus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 9:23:35 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
QBB is pretty suck.

I tried using the QBB and have it at Level 9 currently but when I unlocked the LSAT I fell in love with it
---
#5IronMonkey008Posted 2/8/2013 9:32:36 PM
QBB was the hardest one for me, mostly due to the headshots.
---
- My Games - http://backloggery.com/IronMonkey008
- My Books - http://www.goodreads.com/IronMonkey008
#6slaveanselmoPosted 2/8/2013 9:34:43 PM
QBB was the hardest for headshots, easiest for everything else. I have not done the MK yet.
---
I'm not changjng this signature until I feel like it.
#7L4DMalus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 9:39:00 PM
I don't aim exclusively for headshots, they just come naturally as I progress because once I hit 100 headshots it's pretty smooth sailing from there except for the no perks/attachments challenges.
---
#8dammitdan57Posted 2/8/2013 11:27:12 PM
Yeah the QBB sucks. I'm using it right now. Half way done with the HAMR and just finished the LSAT and MK48

Mk48 was my first gold gun, felt it was pretty easy.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#9SierraReiPosted 2/9/2013 12:24:46 AM
Definitely the QBB. Nothing it is good at is good for getting camos - the recoil is the worst of the LMGs (to the point where LONGSHOTS are a pain as well) and it has a terrible headshot damage multiplier.
#10ydobdoogPosted 2/9/2013 12:38:31 AM
I just Diamonded the LMG's. QBB LSW was actually my best LMG for headshots. Mainly I played HC KC and farmed for headshots or played Core and aimed for likely head glitchers. My K/D is lower than the others, because I focused on just getting the headshots. It was, though, the one gun I was happy to get done with. I used the HAMR next, and breezed through it although it took me a bit longer for the headshots.