Someone went 0-102 on my team

#1IIARCANAIIPosted 2/8/2013 9:28:56 PM
I've seen this phenomena happen twice now. Basically what they would do is place a tac insert near a cliff of some sort (like the cliff at Raid) and fall off the map, thus respawning from tac insert, and doing it again.

What is the objective behind this? Are they trying to achieve some sort of "score"?
---
Tango down!
#2angrybirdsdudePosted 2/8/2013 9:29:47 PM
theyre playing for fun and the obj.
---
spread the <3
#3L4DMalusPosted 2/8/2013 9:29:59 PM
They're just trying to be a nuisance to the team they are playing on. Not going for the objective, not getting kills, and just outright being trolls. Even though it doesn't count towards the enemy score, it essentially gives your team one less player.
---
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi
#4TziggyxPosted 2/8/2013 9:30:20 PM
Maybe he was tanking his K/D in hopes of being matched with noobs?
---
I am a survivor of Leukemia.
PSN: Tziggy GT: Tziggyx
#5WestSdeNleVrusPosted 2/8/2013 9:30:30 PM
I saw someone do that but suicide with a grenade each spawn. I have no idea why though. My guesses are either someone pissed him off on his own team and he wanted the guy to lose or he was trying to mess up a friends profile for kicks and giggles.
#6BrighattalonPosted 2/8/2013 9:31:57 PM
If I did that bad, I would quit and devote all my time to Bejeweled.....
---
Xbox live gamertag: winteragent
#7kuterPosted 2/8/2013 9:33:43 PM
IIARCANAII posted...
I've seen this phenomena happen twice now. Basically what they would do is place a tac insert near a cliff of some sort (like the cliff at Raid) and fall off the map, thus respawning from tac insert, and doing it again.

What is the objective behind this? Are they trying to achieve some sort of "score"?

Probably prestige hacker lowering their k/d or people that recently boosted and are trying to lower their k/d? i don't see any other reason
#8IIARCANAII(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 9:34:24 PM
I'm just so surprised anyone would want to spend so much time doing that. Like, doesn't that tell you that maybe you should fill out an application for some sort of a job? But keep in mind, this is during Ground War. So at least we still had a lot of manpower. I just wonder what's the point tac-insert/suiciding a 100 times.
---
Tango down!
#9shadowy_dragonPosted 2/8/2013 9:34:40 PM
Either trolling or boosting, or trying to be matched with good players like someone else said. Can't think of any other reason they'd be doing that.
---
Arguing with an idiot is like arguing with a dog. They'll keep barking forever without realizing they look stupid.
#10IIARCANAII(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 9:35:37 PM
kuter posted...
IIARCANAII posted...

Probably prestige hacker lowering their k/d or people that recently boosted and are trying to lower their k/d? i don't see any other reason

Idk... I should have checked their stats. I'm sure this won't be the last time I see these sorts of players
---
Tango down!