Scared of the radar or something?

#1banjo0224244Posted 2/8/2013 9:34:21 PM
It would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic. Playing with a friend earlier and all we see are people putting a suppressor on most (if not all) of their guns along with using Ghost. You know, it's not the end of the world if you show up on the radar.
#2fatclemenzaPosted 2/8/2013 9:35:10 PM
it is in this game since there's a precisely 83 percent chance that the entire enemy team will spawn next to you at any given time
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#3angrybirdsdudePosted 2/8/2013 9:36:11 PM
i'm scared of braindead veggies siting and waiting with their r870, yes.

quite a fearful scenario
---
spread the <3
#4kuterPosted 2/8/2013 9:36:41 PM
banjo0224244 posted...
It would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic. Playing with a friend earlier and all we see are people putting a suppressor on most (if not all) of their guns along with using Ghost. You know, it's not the end of the world if you show up on the radar.

Not giving you're position away = less death when UAV are being spam, you know, when you keep dying and you wonder why? :)
#5banjo0224244(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 9:37:50 PM
fatclemenza posted...
it is in this game since there's a precisely 83 percent chance that the entire enemy team will spawn next to you at any given time

Very true. For the most part, these spawns are disgusting. Sometimes they spawn looking at me while my back is turned and sometimes I spawn looking at them while their backs are turned. Even if I occasionally benefit, I still find the spawns atrocious.
#6whatupeveryonehPosted 2/8/2013 9:38:09 PM
I don't really find ghost and/or silencer all that important for ARs/LMGs.
However, for SMGs, I never go around without ghost and/or silencer.
With ARs and LMGs, you should be behind the SMG crew to pick off enemies so you should never really be going face to face with the enemies too often.
#7CarbonFibrePosted 2/8/2013 9:39:37 PM
It works against you to show up on radar, so you might as well hide yourself.
#8CarbonFibrePosted 2/8/2013 9:40:50 PM
Another crappy thing is that if you decide to just shoot UAVs down instead you'll get extra points but usually get killed right after taking it out when everyone rushes to your orange dot that the rocket put on the map.
#9Who_ate_the_piePosted 2/8/2013 9:44:37 PM(edited)
CarbonFibre posted...
It works against you to show up on radar, so you might as well hide yourself.

Not always. Sometimes you want the enemy to come to you.
---
I don't care.
#10banjo0224244(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 9:42:45 PM
angrybirdsdude posted...
i'm scared of braindead veggies siting and waiting with their r870, yes.

quite a fearful scenario

Fair point. R870 scrubs are some of the worst scrubs. Not much skill involved with using that gun.

kuter posted...
Not giving you're position away = less death when UAV are being spam, you know, when you keep dying and you wonder why? :)

You could shoot it down with a launcher. You could also learn to deal with it. I just find too many people rely on Ghost. I use it from time to time. But it isn't my standard perk that fits every single class. Nor do I rely on the suppressor for every class because I'm afraid I'll instantly die if my dot shows up once on the radar.