I wish these games never came out

#1Chrono_teethPosted 2/8/2013 9:14:20 PM
I mean
Im not saying its bad
and theres a lot of cods I like
but for what its done to game developers and the community?
theres no chances being taken
more focus on generic shooting over anything else.
---
wohhhohohoh
#2ZephyrSSXPosted 2/8/2013 10:06:56 PM
Yup. A lot of people will disagree with you but facts are facts. Capcom, BioWare, and many other studios have said they wanted the Call of Duty audience. CoD has changed gaming and arguably not for the better.
---
How is pulling over and drinking my own piss a hazard to other people? I'm not sure you're totally on the same page as the rest of us. - Mr Sasquatch
#3WestSdeNleVrusPosted 2/8/2013 10:10:32 PM
I think the yearly COD's were the worst thing to happen to gaming this generation....I'd be perfectly fine with every other year....
#4FaithInAllPosted 2/8/2013 10:13:22 PM
This series have definitely changed the way developers try to make their games. It's sad to see some great games change for the worse.
#5FeelMyBladePosted 2/8/2013 10:15:10 PM
A little bit off topic, but does anyone know when can I preorder mw4?
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
#6F_H_NukemPosted 2/8/2013 10:15:31 PM
ZephyrSSX posted...
Yup. A lot of people will disagree with you but facts are facts. Capcom, BioWare, and many other studios have said they wanted the Call of Duty audience. CoD has changed gaming and arguably not for the better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=scF4F8Ac7w0

i have been pushing this point even since that troll dude was posting about not buying BO2.

CoD is a CANCER to current games at this point.

maybe i can find that post i did in that topic....
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#7F_H_NukemPosted 2/8/2013 10:18:29 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
A little bit off topic, but does anyone know when can I preorder mw4?

you make good posts and bad ones

this is one of the bad ones. stop trolling and please stop blindly jumping on activision's side (i WAS gonna use i different 4 letter word, but i dont wanna get modded)

you really are one of the blindest fanboys i know
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#8Who_ate_the_piePosted 2/8/2013 10:23:31 PM(edited)
What I hate is that the games I buy to get away from CoD, are being "CoDernised" like Halo 4. Franchises are sacrificing the quality of their games as well as what makes them unique, just so they can try cater to the CoD audience. Something that doesn't seem to work well for either audiences.
---
I don't care.
#9__redxiii__Posted 2/8/2013 10:45:28 PM
COD puts out a game every year that is playable and fun and NEW. New is a big thing for the casual audience. You just can't survive these days putting a game out every 2-3, even 4 years. Casual gamers have videogame ADD. Having the "new" game is big for casuals, for instance, "lol you're still playing Black Ops 1? I'm on Black Ops 2 you broke scrub."
#10KILLSTREAKPosted 2/8/2013 10:53:22 PM
I love COD, but what I don't love is the fact that many other really good games get steamrolled by it - if a completely new game in the shooter genre came out 3 months either side of COD's release it would die a death, regardless of how well made it was. There has always been competition like this between games, but COD as a franchise has taken over everything with a yearly release and huge fanbase. Everyone buys it and they dont change to other games because all their friends are on COD. the season passes also seal the deal - I might have gone to Crysis 3, but I bought Blops 2's season pass and I dont want to waste my money...