What's that one weapon+attachment combo that makes you say "hurrdurr ofc idiot"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What's that one weapon+attachment combo that makes you say "hurrdurr ofc idiot"

User Info: ManTiger

ManTiger
3 years ago#1
We all get angry when we die to a certain something sometimes.
What weapon+attachment combination(s) makes you frustrated?
For me, it's any sort of quickscoping sniper rifle users.
I personally don't think it's all that effective. It's certainly not OP or anywhere near the point.
But man...I get so annoyed by it for some reason.

User Info: GreatKiraLord

GreatKiraLord
3 years ago#2
It's not a combination and it's not an effective way to play but I hate dying to the players with a knife and 6 perks lol. But to those that can do this well, well done sirs.

User Info: angrybirdsdude

angrybirdsdude
3 years ago#3
R870 + anything
spread the <3

User Info: AaronHutch

AaronHutch
3 years ago#4
inb4targetfinder
W@W was awesome for gun diversity. You saw the MP40, the MP40, and the MP40. - Gritzblitz56

User Info: DKrypton

DKrypton
3 years ago#5
angrybirdsdude posted...
R870 + anything

Exactly my thought.
GT: DiceyKrypton

User Info: Kirbix

Kirbix
3 years ago#6
It's not a combination and it's not an effective way to play but I hate dying to the players with a knife and 6 perks lol. But to those that can do this well, well done sirs.

More or less this. I raged harder than I ever have tonight against a dude that killed me with the ballistic knife seven times in a match. He didn't go positive and we won, but I'll be damned if it didn't piss me off.

I give him props- the dude launched it from across the map and landed them repeatedly. But God Damn it was infuriating.
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus

User Info: ICantNameGud

ICantNameGud
3 years ago#7
Lightweight + SMGs. Sometimes I leave a match if I died in a single head-on gunfight to one of these ****ers.
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi

User Info: Astro_B0mb

Astro_B0mb
3 years ago#8
angrybirdsdude posted...
R870 + anything

Goddamn noob cannon.
.:The Elite Connection:.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What's that one weapon+attachment combo that makes you say "hurrdurr ofc idiot"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived