Should CoDs have SP campaigns, or should devs not even bother?

#11DontoganPosted 2/9/2013 11:33:11 AM
They could also put all their focus into a SP campaign rather than MP. I'd rather the next CoD be remembered for having one of the most memorable FPS storylines/campaigns of all time rather than multiplayer that's forgotten with the next release (one year later).
---
... And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper, "No."
#12The_Prophet_78Posted 2/9/2013 11:42:20 AM
the stories stopped being good after MW2. i think someone was mad at them and they needed to tone it down. so now they make all the stories pg-13 with corny explosions and unnecessary events. i was severely disappointed with MW3. thats when COD became the crap that it is.

when the next game comes out i bet the very first mission starts you in a vehicle of some sort. the vehicle blows up and random soldier A helps you. Your first objective is to follow random soldier A through a bunch of infinite spawn enemies.

COD campaigns need to be taken seriously or just be abolished
---
FACT if somehow everyone on gamefaqs was mailed a $100 bill, tons of topics would come up with people complaining that theirs was wrinkled
#13singhellotakuPosted 2/9/2013 12:24:35 PM
I'd say don't bother and gives us a deeper multiplayer experience
#14PavlovaOfFearPosted 2/9/2013 1:39:59 PM
I say not any more. Recently I ran through COD4 on Veteran to finish off some achievements. Holy hell do they know how to make a campaign. Right up there in my top 5 single player experiences. After that, I went to finish off BO2.

Well... I can't say I'm surprised, but not only was it easy as pie, there were no 'wow' moments, no memorable characters... very disappointing.
---
All 33 gold guns in MW3 + 2500 Desert Eagle kills.