Should CoDs have SP campaigns, or should devs not even bother?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Should CoDs have SP campaigns, or should devs not even bother?
3 years ago#11
They could also put all their focus into a SP campaign rather than MP. I'd rather the next CoD be remembered for having one of the most memorable FPS storylines/campaigns of all time rather than multiplayer that's forgotten with the next release (one year later).
... And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper, "No."
3 years ago#12
the stories stopped being good after MW2. i think someone was mad at them and they needed to tone it down. so now they make all the stories pg-13 with corny explosions and unnecessary events. i was severely disappointed with MW3. thats when COD became the crap that it is.

when the next game comes out i bet the very first mission starts you in a vehicle of some sort. the vehicle blows up and random soldier A helps you. Your first objective is to follow random soldier A through a bunch of infinite spawn enemies.

COD campaigns need to be taken seriously or just be abolished
FACT if somehow everyone on gamefaqs was mailed a $100 bill, tons of topics would come up with people complaining that theirs was wrinkled
3 years ago#13
I'd say don't bother and gives us a deeper multiplayer experience
3 years ago#14
I say not any more. Recently I ran through COD4 on Veteran to finish off some achievements. Holy hell do they know how to make a campaign. Right up there in my top 5 single player experiences. After that, I went to finish off BO2.

Well... I can't say I'm surprised, but not only was it easy as pie, there were no 'wow' moments, no memorable characters... very disappointing.
All 33 gold guns in MW3 + 2500 Desert Eagle kills.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Should CoDs have SP campaigns, or should devs not even bother?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived