ATTN: people who don't play BO2 anymore but keep posting here.

#1__redxiii__Posted 2/9/2013 12:53:44 AM
This topic was insprired by the user GreatKiraLord. I'm tired of people who claim they don't play BO2 anymore lingering on the board and just talking s*** about the game. Ok, we get it, you're a COD4 hipster, go somewhere else. It's 1AM (AZ time) and you're still up posting on a board for a game you "don't care about". If you really don't care then go somewhere else. Just because you're getting wrecked on this game doesn't mean it's bad, yes the connections are bad, we can all agree, but the game is good. Whether or not you want to admit it or not.
#2AirRawr_Posted 2/9/2013 12:54:13 AM
support

dem losers
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#3duericPosted 2/9/2013 1:12:47 AM
Dude, I don't need a COD card to post on a forum.

I've, for better or worse, developed a bond with some people here. And frankly, it makes the day go faster.

Talking about your hobbies never gets old,
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#4BipBapBamPosted 2/9/2013 1:15:46 AM(edited)
Oh look the GameFAQs police. No wait, the mods don't care if people do that either.

Also, props to GreatKiraLord for making someone mad enough to dedicate a topic to him lol.
---
I'm careless, but I care.
GT: Noitrez
#5bigmarcus24Posted 2/9/2013 1:17:25 AM
tc kinda seems like a crybaby
---
"you gotta bring ass to get ass"
-Mike Tyson(the greatest)
#6__redxiii__(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 1:18:09 AM
BipBapBam posted...
Oh look the GameFAQs police. No wait, the mods don't care if people do that either.

Also, props to GreatKiraLord for making someone mad enough to dedicate a topic to him lol.

accusing someone of being "mad" is the new "nou" amirite?
#7__redxiii__(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 1:18:48 AM
bigmarcus24 posted...

And what about people who don't play this game anymore yet still cry on the forums about the game?
#8duericPosted 2/9/2013 1:20:08 AM
__redxiii__ posted...
bigmarcus24 posted...

And what about people who don't play this game anymore yet still cry on the forums about the game?

Is anyone doing that?

Cuz I agree, that would be totally f**** up.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#9__redxiii__(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 1:21:11 AM
dueric posted...
__redxiii__ posted...
bigmarcus24 posted...

Is anyone doing that?

You and a lot of others. But your "friends" are here lol.
#10duericPosted 2/9/2013 1:24:44 AM
__redxiii__ posted...
dueric posted...
__redxiii__ posted...
bigmarcus24 posted...

Is anyone doing that?

You and a lot of others. But your "friends" are here lol.

Wait. I just quit yesterday. Have I complained about the game since? If I have I apologize. COD has a way of disappointing people to the extent that they can't ever give it a clean break. LOL

And they're not really friends, just essociates. In fact, I'd say you and I are essociates. Are we not? I think you're all right.

Why you hatin anyway?
---