Do Master Prestigers/ high prestiges play CONSTANTLY or something????

#1Cheko2015Posted 2/9/2013 12:00:36 AM
Ive owned the game since release and while I didnt play it that much the first month or 2 it was out, I started getting into pretty heavily the past few months. Been playing pretty consistently. A few hours there and a few hours here. Sometimes Ill play constantly for hours upon time. Then I might put it up for a few days when I get burned out. But anyways with all that being said, with the playtime I have invested into the game; I am only a Prestige 3 level 49 so I am about to enter prestige 4. Just 4 out of 10! I feel like I should be more then half way done already but nope.... So where do Master Prestigers find the time to play this game as much as they do. I feel like at this rate, I probably wont be a master prestige for at least 2-4 months and maybe when the last dlc pack comes out...

COD just requires such a commitment and so much time if you want to level up to the max....
---
Convictioniist "Sigs: Serious Business"
#2__redxiii__Posted 2/9/2013 12:01:46 AM
No. The entire first week of the game was 2x xp. I was already 6th prestige after the first week, it's pretty easy to prestige in this COD if you rotate between weapons/equipment/scorestreaks.
#3Cheko2015(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 12:04:28 AM
No. The entire first week of the game was 2x xp. I was already 6th prestige after the first week, it's pretty easy to prestige in this COD if you rotate between weapons/equipment/scorestreaks.

Yeah I have been rotating weapons and equipment. Not scorestreaks though. Got diamond shottys and a few gold weapons. Working on leveling up my pistols right now. Still seems to creep on along though. I will say double xp does help a lot though. Last double xp weekend, I went through prestige 2 almost instantaneously.
---
Convictioniist "Sigs: Serious Business"
#4Who_ate_the_piePosted 2/9/2013 12:04:31 AM
Whether or not they play constantly, they must have nerves of steel or be masochistic to play for that long.
---
I don't care.
#5DKryptonPosted 2/9/2013 12:06:01 AM
It doesn't take long to prestige if you're good. When I reset I went through my first 2 prestiges in about 25 hours.
---
GT: DiceyKrypton
#6SpookeyDonkeyPosted 2/9/2013 12:07:12 AM
u forget the fact that a lot of these guys are little kids that have no problem at all playing all day. or stoners that dont' realize they played all day lol. i'm amazed how this game attracts stoners like seemingly no other.
#7BipBapBamPosted 2/9/2013 12:07:58 AM
Who_ate_the_pie posted...
Whether or not they play constantly, they must have nerves of steel or be masochistic to play for that long.

---
I'm careless, but I care.
GT: Noitrez
#8duericPosted 2/9/2013 12:10:09 AM
Yes. I play constantly. Anybody who says they don't is lying to you.

I have the luxury of having no kids, a lady who works days, and a lot of free time.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#9TheRealJayveezyPosted 2/9/2013 12:17:14 AM
SpookeyDonkey posted...
u forget the fact that a lot of these guys are little kids that have no problem at all playing all day. or stoners that dont' realize they played all day lol. i'm amazed how this game attracts stoners like seemingly no other.

Man there really have been a few days off that the girlfriend worked all day and I had nothing to do but smoke tree and drink beer. Next thing I know it's 11pm and my girlfriends walking through the door and I can't believe I spent my entire day in front of the TV.

Totally worth it
---
Leader of the 1 Horned Pink Bunni clan. You can be a pink Bunni too, all you have to do is ask.
#10duericPosted 2/9/2013 12:19:23 AM
TheRealJayveezy posted...
SpookeyDonkey posted...

Man there really have been a few days off that the girlfriend worked all day and I had nothing to do but smoke tree and drink beer. Next thing I know it's 11pm and my girlfriends walking through the door and I can't believe I spent my entire day in front of the TV.

Totally worth it

High five, man.

As long as when she comes in she doesn't walk right the f*** back out, we're good. LOL
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member