Do Master Prestigers/ high prestiges play CONSTANTLY or something????

#11Foxx3kPosted 2/9/2013 1:37:09 AM
Prestige Challenges + 2x EXP = Rank up quickly.

Going for diamond weapons ranks you very quickly too because of all the headshots challenges.

I hit max prestige in this game way earlier than any of the other Call of Dutys. I think somewhere around 6-7 Days played.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#12__redxiii__Posted 2/9/2013 1:39:47 AM
Foxx3k posted...
Prestige Challenges + 2x EXP = Rank up quickly.

Going for diamond weapons ranks you very quickly too because of all the headshots challenges.

I hit max prestige in this game way earlier than any of the other Call of Dutys. I think somewhere around 6-7 Days played.

This right here. I think in BO1 it was 8 days til I was 14th (where I stopped) while my buddies took about 10-12 days.
#13Aether_LyricPosted 2/9/2013 2:42:49 AM
Cheko2015 posted...
COD just requires such a commitment and so much time if you want to level up to the max....

No it doesn't, no one's forcing you to get max level as soon as possible. You have 12 months to get there.

If you really want to get there faster just play a lot during double XP weekends (next one will be around the end of the month or start of March). They level you insanely fast.
#14irishman5705Posted 2/9/2013 2:49:07 AM
Between getting diamond snipers, AR's, and SMG's, and all the double XP, Master Prestige took about a month. It really isn't hard.
---
GT: Irish H2
"Oh, my bad, I was high on gamefaqs again" - Oblivion
#15lblb100Posted 2/9/2013 4:34:46 AM
__redxiii__ posted...
No. The entire first week of the game was 2x xp. I was already 6th prestige after the first week, it's pretty easy to prestige in this COD if you rotate between weapons/equipment/scorestreaks.

I agree, completing weapon challenges makes a huge difference to ranking up fast. Hammer the 2x XP weekends and PTFO and youre set. I found the best gametypes for xp were kill confirmed and hardpoint. Also dont get confused between SPM and XP. XP is only viewable in the after action report.