Help this kid out

• Topic Archived

User Info: DarkInfinity21

DarkInfinity21
4 years ago#1
I found this kid on youtube and I saw that he didnt have any views, he does commentaries on BO2. I kinda felt bad for him so I think it would be really cool for him if we went out and viewed his video. He went like 20-2 in his gameplay and he seems like a decent COD player. Go help him out. His youtube username is thematrixviper.
GT: TheMatrixViper

User Info: KabtheMentat

KabtheMentat
4 years ago#2
You found yourself on Youtube? How does that work?
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.

User Info: DXiRoNMaN

DXiRoNMaN
4 years ago#3
lol
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron

User Info: Skello1O

Skello1O
4 years ago#4
T_T
FELICITATIONS MALFACTORS, I AM ENDEVERING TO MISAPROPRIATE THE FORMULARY FOR THE PREPERATION OF AFFORDABLE CUMESETABLES..... WHO WILL JOIN ME?!

User Info: A_Soggy_Rat

A_Soggy_Rat
4 years ago#5
DarkInfinity21 posted...
I found this kid on youtube and I saw that he didnt have any views, he does commentaries on BO2. I kinda felt bad for him so I think it would be really cool for him if we went out and viewed his video. He went like 20-2 in his gameplay and he seems like a decent COD player. Go help him out. His youtube username is thematrixviper.
---
GT: TheMatrixViper

Can't tell if serious..
---
Proud to be a farm animal until someone tells me otherwise.

User Info: LoafSkull

LoafSkull
4 years ago#6
seems like shameless self promotion to me. I do it all the time with my band (amporphia (salem, oregon) on reverbnation)so i dont have a problem with it.
"The Lakers have just pooped their big boy pants!" -Ackerman http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTeZ6elLcow

User Info: A_Soggy_Rat

A_Soggy_Rat
4 years ago#7
LoafSkull posted...
seems like shameless self promotion to me. I do it all the time with my band (amporphia (salem, oregon) on reverbnation)so i dont have a problem with it.

I wouldn't mind so much if he was at least honest about it and not acting like it was someone else and he was doing a friend a favour or something.
Proud to be a farm animal until someone tells me otherwise.

User Info: GameGuy_5318

GameGuy_5318
4 years ago#8
why would you promote yourself with your gt in the sig?
Praise the Sun! \o/

User Info: EridKaiser

EridKaiser
4 years ago#9
Your voice hurts my ears

User Info: sithgod513

sithgod513
4 years ago#10
GameGuy_5318 posted...
why would you promote yourself with your gt in the sig?

LMFAO
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
I hate you allDoggbreath29/24 12:14AM