All that's left until diamond is a single RPG triple kill...

#1GameGuy_5318Posted 2/9/2013 7:41:57 AM
What are some suggestions to make getting it less painful?
---
Praise the Sun! \o/
#2A_Soggy_RatPosted 2/9/2013 7:43:35 AM
I got mine from Ground War Domination. Took a few hours.
In the end it came from rushing the B flag at the start of a match on Plaza. If you go in ground war and find a party on the enemy team, you'll make things a bit easier for yourself, as long as they're actually playing the objective.
---
Proud to be a farm animal until someone tells me otherwise.
#3derelict5Posted 2/9/2013 7:44:02 AM
Use fast hands, get a double kill with your gun of choice, then switch to RPG and hope someone else comes into the picture for a rocket kill. I suggest playing Hardcore.
#4curtlandPosted 2/9/2013 7:46:17 AM(edited)
Playing objective modes is a big one. Domination or Hardpoint. Aim for the objective. Hardcore might make it easier.

You can also get it by shooting two guys quickly with your gun the switching to your RPG for the last kill.
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#5KabtheMentatPosted 2/9/2013 7:44:30 AM
Get a double kill with whatever weapon you're using, Fast Hands switch to the RPG and hope to Jesus that another enemy shows up soon and blow him up.

Just got my SMAW gold and had to do basically the same thing with the double kills. Though I got 2 for real double kills with the SMAW in a single game. These two dudes kept running together as a team and I caught them a couple times.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#6Aether_LyricPosted 2/9/2013 7:45:08 AM
Raid Ground War, straight into the building (basketball court end) from the middle of the map. I've gotten plenty of triple/quad C4s doing that, shouldn't be much harder to do it with an RPG
#7A_Soggy_RatPosted 2/9/2013 7:45:20 AM
What everyone else has said probably works better than my suggestion. I never even knew you could do that >.<
---
Proud to be a farm animal until someone tells me otherwise.
#8curtlandPosted 2/9/2013 7:49:39 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...
Raid Ground War, straight into the building (basketball court end) from the middle of the map. I've gotten plenty of triple/quad C4s doing that, shouldn't be much harder to do it with an RPG

Raid is good for multi-kills!

I've gotten two different quad kills on Raid in the same spot. If you start on "A" side and rush the house, you can pop off a rocket down the path against the wall where all the snipers ALWAYS gather.

Easy pickings!

(b'-')b
---
Only idoits can't spell.