So, now that BO2 is Pay to win now with the Peacekeeper, think the rest...

#21lnightfurylPosted 2/9/2013 10:31:32 AM
It's definitely one of the weaker guns.
---
Gamertag: Shiloh a Dragon
I'm just your friendly neighborhood furry! FA: Naki_101
#22ksibeastonePosted 2/9/2013 10:37:05 AM
PDW>MSMC>Peacekeeper
#23DolphLundgrennnPosted 2/9/2013 12:24:50 PM
Freshmaker11 posted...
fire rate way to low to be OP Try n use it on Hijacked head to head against Vector or Skorpion , shotgun Ect . Ect

it is "etc" please study harder in school or pay attention.

peacekeeper has godly recoil and is very strong.
#24ZephyrSSXPosted 2/9/2013 12:25:33 PM
The Peacekeeper is a balanced MW2 UMP. It's not overpowered or in any way "pay to win".
---
How is pulling over and drinking my own piss a hazard to other people? I'm not sure you're totally on the same page as the rest of us. - Mr Sasquatch
#25ZephyrSSXPosted 2/9/2013 12:27:20 PM
lolcharizard posted...
RJrockstar posted...
thompsontalker7 posted...
Ignore idiots like this

BF3 has had loads of new weapons put in through DLC and no one complained

Yeah and BF3 had genuinly OP weapons in their packs. And actually, loads of BF3'ers complained about the Famas.

FAMAS got nerfed into oblivion, and there weren't any OP DLC guns outside of that. Most of the DLC guns were average and the best ones like the MTAR were top tier but not OP.

The M417 tore ass and was pretty much the best gun when it came out. It got nerfed like the FAMAS though.

Still, two packs in a row ended up with two extremely good weapons in BF3.
---
How is pulling over and drinking my own piss a hazard to other people? I'm not sure you're totally on the same page as the rest of us. - Mr Sasquatch
#26Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/9/2013 12:28:31 PM
The peacekeeper isn't op. It may be the best for all the ranges of medium range, but it does bad at close range.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....