Remington or the KSG

#1timilayas99Posted 2/9/2013 8:45:49 AM
I've used both and trying to decide which one to use. Which one do you prefer?
#2parkourboybryanPosted 2/9/2013 8:48:34 AM
Better accuracy? KSG
Close Range consistency? Remington

Take your pick and choose accordingly.
---
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2
#3fatclemenzaPosted 2/9/2013 8:52:10 AM
870 for consistency. The KSG has too many moments of "why did that shot not hit". Playing the 870 like a shotgun guarantees you success.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#4Soul_On_DisplayPosted 2/9/2013 8:55:29 AM
The sexcannon (KSG). Not for many logical reasons. It's just a fun gun that can be deadly in the right hands.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~
#5curtlandPosted 2/9/2013 9:01:02 AM
fatclemenza posted...
870 for consistency. The KSG has too many moments of "why did that shot not hit". Playing the 870 like a shotgun guarantees you success.

I'd agree with this.

It's a fun gun to use, but it sometimes shoots marshmallows. Plus the KSG requires pinpoint accuracy and if you're lagging a little bit it becomes tear inducing.
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#6lolcharizardPosted 2/9/2013 9:12:11 AM
Both are good, but SMGs are stronger options than both.
---
Mike Dawson never returned to the carnival, ever again.
#7ValeriumPosted 2/9/2013 9:34:23 AM
KSG is only better on paper, it has too many bs moments where it clearly hits but lag comp says otherwise.
#8OrlandoMagicianPosted 2/9/2013 9:53:35 AM
I'd say Remmington for most, but I prefer the KSG at the moment. I like how the KSG can do just fine with no pistol to swap to since it's usable range is so good that a pistol would be useless too.
#9Faust_8Posted 2/9/2013 10:32:22 AM
If you put Quickdraw on the KSG the amount of BS moments drastically goes down. I use it a lot (with Quickdraw, Laser, and Long Barrel) and there are hardly ever times when I think I should have hit but I didn't.

9/10 times its because I actually missed or just lag, not because of the functional ADS delay or some other type of shenanigan.

Plus I've gotten pretty good at getting long range headshots with it, which are like mini-orgasms. I can only imagine their frustration/incredulity when they watch the killcam.
---
You are the universe
Expressing itself as a human, for a little while
#102200rmsPosted 2/9/2013 10:43:18 AM
I would say the Remington for me atleast. My accuracy is 25% higher with it. I do like the Ksg though especially the way the slug sounds whizzing by. I love to use shotguns but I almost think they are like the new knife. Put plenty of rounds in someone and somehow they manage to get a shot off and kill me. But that has gone both ways.