Tips to get chain killer and feed greed please

#1coldisgoodPosted 2/9/2013 10:10:44 AM
I have 7 or so frenzy kills but nothing higher than that, and need 3 more quad feed.

Are there any game types/setups/tactics that you guys could recommend that would improve my chances of getting these?
---
M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliever a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth
#2surfertiePosted 2/9/2013 10:17:40 AM
Domination would be a gametype that would be good, or headquarters. Make sure you have something explosive in your set up. (C4, RPG whatever you prefer) and wait around the B Flag when the other team trys to cap. Hope for 3 kills and then the 4th with a gun.

Fast Hands would help with C4.
---
"Are you the big guy?" "When are you ever the big guy in a video game?" Gamertag: Surfertie
#3falko2821Posted 2/9/2013 10:21:43 AM
My highest is super in gun game. Spawns are great for quick kills and you run into a lot of idiots in it. For the quads, c4 or grenades in hardpoint, headquarters, or Dom are great. I actually, and surprisingly, have 5/8 with my gun though. Just don't be over-aggressive when trying to do it and hope you're playing tards
---
GT--jcbaker 13 61
#4Gray_wolf1119Posted 2/9/2013 11:04:47 AM
surfertie posted...
Domination would be a gametype that would be good, or headquarters. Make sure you have something explosive in your set up. (C4, RPG whatever you prefer) and wait around the B Flag when the other team trys to cap. Hope for 3 kills and then the 4th with a gun.

Did exactly this on ground war. The enemy team thought they were so clever rushing B on Hydro. 2 M203 rounds later and 15 bullets, 3 dead from the explosives and 1 from hipfire spray of bullets.
---
GT: Fang1192
www.Tvtropes.org
#5coldisgood(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 1:14:11 PM
You guys think ground war is necessary for chain killer?
---
M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliever a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth
#6surfertiePosted 2/9/2013 1:44:42 PM
As they say, "The more the merrier."
---
"Are you the big guy?" "When are you ever the big guy in a video game?" Gamertag: Surfertie